Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Let's avoid this from getting locked. How does this affect the Chiefs? How long is he gone for?

Well with league already knowing everything well see what happens.

I could see 6 games though. Maybe the Chiefs impose their own penalty.

9 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Are we at the point societally where a bad word can justify physical violence? That should never be the case, especially against a woman.

What he did was wrong no matter how many N bombs she dropped. Two wrongs do not make a right, especially when the second wrong, as a physical attack, is much more serious.

But, this shouldnt ruin his career. People always deserve second, even third, chances. Give him a suspension and move on.

You go to the airport and yell "bomb" and see how that goes for you.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Let's avoid this from getting locked. How does this affect the Chiefs? How long is he gone for?

It depends.

If they put him on Goddell's exemption list, then he is likely done for the year as the league "investigates". If they suspend him immediately for six games, then he is back in time for the playoffs.

Suspend the man. Chiefs should just start to get it out of the way now and suspend him against the Raiders as a team decision. Some of the articles have been a bit sensational, I think TMZ described it as "brutalized," which is definitely over the top. But no question this is suspension worthy info, still. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 or 6 games, but it should be something.

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

When youre not welcome on somebodys property thats trespassing.

When you overstay your welcome well youre gonna get beat up. This is 2018, everybody got equal rights now.

You're alright beating up a woman? Wouldn't you just, ya know, shut the door and if she continued, call the police, like a normal person would?

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Suspend the man. Chiefs should just start to get it out of the way now and suspend him against the Raiders as a team decision. Some of the articles have been a bit sensational, I think TMZ described it as "brutalized," which is definitely over the top. But no question this is suspension worthy info, still. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 or 6 games, but it should be something.

It depends. If my fantasy team loses in the first round of the playoffs, it only needs to be a two-week suspension. If they make the championship, we'll have to make it a four-week suspension.

Is this a first time offense for Kareem?

I think this warrants a 1-2 game suspension. A fine seems too lenient and the backlash of no suspension would be a terrible PR move for Goodell and the NFL. Anything more than 2 games is too much given the severity, or lack there of, of the situation in my opinion.

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Is this a first time offense for Kareem?

I think this warrants a 1 game suspension. A fine seems too lenient and the backlash of no suspension would be a terrible PR move for Goodell and the NFL. Anything more than 1 game is too much given the severity, or lack there of, of the situation.

One game? Remember Zeke got 6 and there was no video of his alleged assault. 

Archived