Super Smash Bro Ultimate

Manny/Patrick

12 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I haven't experienced any lag with Smash or Mario Kart. People just have issues with the matchmaking - apparently it can be hard to find exactly what ruleset you want. 

I haven’t had issues with lag nor matchmaking, but I run into Richters that use the vase of fire and Fsmash, also Lil Macs who dash and just smash in every direction. I main Ness, but I’m trying to put my Fox into the elite smash. Who do young’s use?

I don’t get a ton of time to play, so I’ve only just now gotten a chance to unlock (almost) all characters. Only Cloud and Robin left. 

Really liking King Dedede so far. 

EDIT: all unlocked

On 12/17/2018 at 9:12 AM, Spartacus said:

Man some of the path of light fights are just unfair. Fighting 3 clefairys who are all just using sleep over and over again is brutal..... I can hardly get a hit in.

I had to farm and get the Soma Cruz level 99 spirit to have a chance.

Also, I had to cheat to figure out how to get the true ending.

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I had to farm and get the Soma Cruz level 99 spirit to have a chance.

Also, I had to cheat to figure out how to get the true ending.

I'm still working my way through that mode. I've accepted that I'll never want to 100% it, but I think that I can power through without unlocking all of the optional spirits. The mode really feels like it's padded, though. 

10 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'm still working my way through that mode. I've accepted that I'll never want to 100% it, but I think that I can power through without unlocking all of the optional spirits. The mode really feels like it's padded, though. 

Just in my opinion, the best spirits are in Dracula’s castle. I got a dry bowser spirit that let me wreck that castle until I beat Dracula and upgraded his spirit to Soma Cruz. After you get a level 99 Soma, everything is easy.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Also went ahead and bought the DLC. I like some of the characters I’ve heard so far.

I mean, the only confirmed characters are Piranha Plant and Joker (from Persona), so I'm not sold on paying for all of them just yet. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I mean, the only confirmed characters are Piranha Plant and Joker (from Persona), so I'm not sold on paying for all of them just yet. 

You can download PP now if you’ve already bought the game. You just can’t play him yet.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, Lions017 said:

One of the rumors I saw said Ryu Hayabusa, I'm all in with the DLC if he and Joker are actually in it. Two of my favorite series randomly being in Smash is hilarious lol

17 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

One of the rumors I saw said Ryu Hayabusa, I'm all in with the DLC if he and Joker are actually in it. Two of my favorite series randomly being in Smash is hilarious lol

Ryu would be fun. It seems like Nintendo is going for the surprise factor with DLC this time, so I wouldn't mind seeing some characters that are normally associated with other brands, like Crash or Spyro or Banjo. 

23 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Ryu would be fun. It seems like Nintendo is going for the surprise factor with DLC this time, so I wouldn't mind seeing some characters that are normally associated with other brands, like Crash or Spyro or Banjo. 

I never thought of Crash in Smash........ hmmm. I would love that

Archived