Dynasty League Start-up.

John232

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

Damn, switched to a different phone at the beginning of the month and didn't get any notifications... I'll have mine done by sunday.

seems like we are going to do a reset, but if we dont, I have to shed some salary which is why you should accept my lopsided trade proposal in your favor

you are still ripping me off, but its at least palatable for me

5 hours ago, N4L said:

seems like we are going to do a reset, but if we dont, I have to shed some salary which is why you should accept my lopsided trade proposal in your favor

you are still ripping me off, but its at least palatable for me

Lol, ok, I will try to set up everything tonight and take a look. Been working 12 hour days for basically a month now and it is cutting into my f*** about time.

8 minutes ago, John232 said:

We already do Points per First down in the league ( I think..we should be at least), if you mean for TE premium, you're a hard no? or just uppping Points per first down on TE's. 

We didn't do ppfd last year I was pretty sure. I'm just a bigger fan of that than ppr. 

Yeah, I'm not into the TE premium thing. I don't understand the need to do it

2 hours ago, Forge said:

We didn't do ppfd last year I was pretty sure. I'm just a bigger fan of that than ppr. 

Yeah, I'm not into the TE premium thing. I don't understand the need to do it

I'll double check and amend accordingly. We're supposed to be ppf and dynamic ppr.  Big oops on my part otherwise lol.