Chiefs release Kareem Hunt

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The Chiefs lost a star player because he lied? That's literally a far stupider reason than because they released him because of him hitting a woman...

Everyone lies.

I mean, he lied about assaulting someone. Not that he forgot to pick the kid up from soccer practice on time or that he didn't remember to call his mother in law.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's about the cover up. Not about the crime to be honest. 

I don't believe this at all. Im sure the Cheifs were aware of what happened. With video evidence out it makes the franchise look horrible so they're trying to save face by saying he lied imo. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What we suppose to do? “Yeah I kicked that b**** in the face and my friend tackled her yo”??? He was looking out for his career. 

Obvious reply here is he shouldn’t of been involved in this incident to begin with, well no s*** 

Chiefs made some team super lucky right now. 

Of course you tell the truth, this is exhibit A of why you always tell the truth in these situations. 

Just now, game3525 said:

Hill incident was way worst, but he didn't lie to them and make the team look stupid. If you are a great player, teams will give you another shot, but when you put teams in awkward predicament by lying then you are done. 

The lie will get you every single time. 

Absolutely. Be honest, they'll get your back. Make them look foolish to their face, it's over.

And let's be honest... Where he plays matters here. Running backs are still seen as largely expendable entities even if you are as good as hunt. If this were mahomes, he's not likely getting released, but I don't think teams look at running backs in quite the same manner

4 minutes ago, jarren said:

I don't believe this at all. Im sure the Cheifs were aware of what happened. With video evidence out it makes the franchise look horrible so they're trying to save face by saying he lied imo. 

I mean, you have nothing to support that, and I have nothing to support that they are telling the truth so there's nowhere to go there. I think they'd be playing a dangerous game with goodell though if that's what they did

*My understanding is that they were unaware of the vid and learned about it real time with us. 

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

man I guess its because he lied to them 

Philly gonna say he aint lie to us!

Gotta think its either gonna be the Jets, Raiders, 49ers, Philly, Indy

those would be my guesses

Although I'd love the Talent of a Kareem Hunt added to the Eagles, I'd be shocked if we signed him. Not necessarily upset from a football perspective for 2019 and beyond, but shocked none the less.

2 minutes ago, jarren said:

Yeah I think so to especially since they already saw the video.

Archived