Will Dorsey grab hunt?

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

On top of the violence against women and the fact that Chubb is likely going to be a better pro since he’s bigger faster stronger and better; his name isn’t a phallic metaphor so get him outta here

Which is why Bryce Love is the only RB I’d consider this year. 

Love Chubb and Johnson. 

20 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Reports from the CPD and journalists are that both the NFL and Chiefs were not made aware of the video until its public release Friday.

Now, given the vast resources and connections of NFL team security and investigative departments, it's easy to believe that they indeed saw the video before its belief; however, according to Cleveland Police and reporters that have asked that to CPD directly... that is not the case.

Bruh the NFL said they couldn’t get the ray rice video either but tmz got it while barely trying 

Just now, mistakey said:

Never seen him play but I’ve never wanted to draft a player more

Yeah I just want them all sitting on the bench together in that order when the Browns are on D.   But obv keep feeding Chubb and sprinkling in some Duke. 

I'm a pass. I'd be more inclined to help him if he was already on our roster. Sorta like family, you'll forgive quicker than a stranger but Hunt is a stranger to us and his family said pass so I have to trust their judgement.

As far as equality, there will never be physical equality so stop. She was dumb, don't go toe to toe with a man but he is dumber, she wasn't a physical threat to him and he wouldn't be proving anything by defeating her in a fight. Fortunately there were people there to keep it from getting really ugly.

If a 4 year old calls you a name, you don't strike them. Same with a woman. You can defend yourself but that isn't what happened here. You also only need to use as much force as possible to defend yourself. Against a 4 year old that isn't much. Against an unarmed woman you don't need to punch or kick. Well, unless you is more physically superior to you but that is an extreme rare occurance which obviously isn't the case here, Hunt would have jumped right up after a tackle like she took.

So, I'm a pass.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Nfl might have motivation not to see it also. 

Eh, probably not if they know someone else will see it and release it. Just makes them look slow. No one is blind to the NFL PR moves. Now if it was a top guy that they need to be the face of the league then maybe they buy all copies and destroy them. Like if Aaron Rodgers was on film kicking a puppy they may buy it and destroy it. Hunt is a very good player but he isn't the face of the league and can certainly be sacrificed...not literally.

24 minutes ago, mistakey said:

On top of the violence against women and the fact that Chubb is likely going to be a better pro since he’s bigger faster stronger and better; his name isn’t a phallic metaphor so get him outta here

So you don't like Kareem'n Chubby Johnson's?

26 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Sure, that's why the top AFC contender cut the league leading rusher on a rookie contract.

Because of nothing.

This is a transgression of league policy, for sure.

But it has been sensationalized by the media.

Relatively, it is a lesser transgression than those of players like Rice.

So comparatively, it is closer to nothing.

54 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

The only thing that matters is what it looks like, not what actually happened.

I think we easily could pair this statement with Einstein's statement regarding insanity.

Let go of your perception is reality belief, cut the politcal correctness and the hyper-sensitivity and sign the guy.

At this point in the discussion, that is where I am coming from @Fatgerman

So from what I can gather, half the forum wanted to spend a high pick on Mixon, 90+% are willing to spend a first on Jeffery Simmons, but a waiver claim on an elite proven NFL RB who did way less...time to draw that ethical line now...?

While bad news in Hunt's behaviour, Mixon and Simmons are in a different stratosphere than what occurs in this video. I don't understand where all the hard stances are coming from all of a sudden.

?

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So from what I can gather, half the forum wanted to spend a high pick on Mixon, 90+% are willing to done a first in Jeffery Simmons, but a waiver claim in an elite proven NFL RB who did way less...time to draw that ethical line now...?

While bad news in Hunt's behaviour, Mixon and Simmons are in a different stratosphere than what occurs in this video. I don't understand where all the hard lines are coming from all of a sudden.

?

I feel the same way about your posts as this man in the middle feels about Sexual Chocolate

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So from what I can gather, half the forum wanted to spend a high pick on Mixon, 90+% are willing to spend a first on Jeffery Simmons, but a waiver claim on an elite proven NFL RB who did way less...time to draw that ethical line now...?

While bad news in Hunt's behaviour, Mixon and Simmons are in a different stratosphere than what occurs in this video. I don't understand where all the hard stances are coming from all of a sudden.

?

Great post, @NudeTayne

I must attibute it to mental derangement.

Archived