Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

but when Dak has a bad game it's never his fault but the OL, or WRs, or the wind, or I don't have all-22

LO effing L

This literally doesnt happen. Go read through the thread. Whenever Dak had a bad pass, all of us called him on it. EVERYONE. 

26 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

It's pretty much a playoff game for the colts next week fellas. If they lose to us they have very slim chances of making the playoffs. And they are waay to good to miss the playoffs

So expect their best. It's gonna be a 60 minute dogfight

disagree, we are just hitting our stride. We will win BIG.. remember I said this.

2 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

This isn't eagles week man, theres a lot of respect to go around to the rest of the league

I just think the Cowboys are growing every week in confidence. Two weeks ago it was that defense shutting out a mega super star team yesterday it was about coming through big time in the fourth quarter despite the poor player early on. I feel like the players are brimming with confidence and there's no let down at least that's what my gut tells me we'll find out next week

On 12/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, DaBoys said:

Not me

I did and still think we are better off as any way I looked at it we were in big trouble if we lost to Philly   Yeah maybe Philly wouldn’t have played so hard against us if they had lost but frankly when division teams play us they always are UP so ...  this way Philly puts Washington to bed ending their season then we do the same to Philly.  And our team can continue to play with a edge.  They might have taken the Philly game for granted if Philly came in out of it.

Interesting I have zero knowledge about Chicago as a whole can’t say I really watched them enough   What level are their WR my impression was they had better WR play then  we did pre Cooper and I think their OL is better then ours they are weaker at RB yet managed only 11 rushing yards a game less. 

Just by stats Dak is the better passer they’ve completed about the same number deep 20 plus yard passes and Dak has a 5 percentage points better completion percentage and  thrown 5 less interceptions and to this point 4 less TD. They are even most every where else in stats only 

18 minutes ago, quiller said:

Interesting I have zero knowledge about Chicago as a whole can’t say I really watched them enough   What level are their WR my impression was they had better WR play then  we did pre Cooper and I think their OL is better then ours they are weaker at RB yet managed only 11 rushing yards a game less. 

Just by stats Dak is the better passer they’ve completed about the same number deep 20 plus yard passes and Dak has a 5 percentage points better completion percentage and  thrown 5 less interceptions and to this point 4 less TD. They are even most every where else in stats only 

we have a great DE in D Law, they have the best in K Mack. so close there as well.

33 minutes ago, quiller said:

Trubisky is actually a more mobile, less accurate version of Dak. He is surprisingly fast. But he is not a good thrower and is painful with his reads. He runs the first chance he gets. 

They have a two headed monster at RB, much like Saints. The WRs are not consistent (probs due to Mitch)

Their Defense is just as good as ours. But they predicate everything off turnovers, which may give us the edge. We dont need an INT to play good football.

PS: I hate that I have to call him trubisky here. Thats not what his name is anywhere else on the internet.

Archived