Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

Kareem is an idiot to even get involved, and as usual the woman in question was being an idiot as well.

"In the third bodycam video, one of Hunt’s friends said he invited a group of women that he knew through a friend to party with them. He said that the women were drunk, and when he found out they weren’t 21, he asked them to leave the hotel room. The man said Hunt’s girlfriend asked the women politely to leave, but they refused and started attacking Hunt’s girlfriend. He said he thought the women were trying to get in the room because they couldn’t find a ride, so he gave them money for a car home. “[Ottinger] started calling me the N-word, calling us niggers,” he told police. In this video, Hunt’s friend handed the police Ottinger’s phone, saying she had left it in their room. He said that Ottinger was drunk and characterized her “a mess,” but her friend was calm."

Either way, the girl was out of the room. He didnt need to be in the hallway fighting with her. Hunt pushed a group so hard that a dude fell down and she flew into the wall. I wouldnt call what he did as kicking her, more of a nudge. But he was the one having to be restrained through out the entire ordeal. Also, her story is she was thrown out because she wouldnt sleep with one of the dudes. 

My point: If Kamara stays in the room, hes fine. If he calls the cops and doesnt escalate, hes fine. If he gets the hotel involved, hes fine. If he he is having to be restrained and still manages to send her flying into a wall, hes not fine. 

14 minutes ago, atran35 said:

OMG...he KICK her in the end. That is the END of his NFL career unless he truly shows remorse. 

I’m not defending the behavior by any means, but it was more of a nudge than a kick. Still worthy of being cut by the team, facing a suspension if/when he is picked up by another, and may cost him some money in court, but it could’ve been much worse.

Now the question that no one wants to ask: which team picks him up, and does anyone want him in Dallas? And before anyone jumps down my throat, I am NOT advocating that we try to claim him off waivers.

Archived