Saints vs Chargers preseason game

Webmaster

I didn't see a GDT, so I guess I'll start one.  I know it's only preseason, but you guys have a primetime game tonight.   Who is watching?

@domepatrol91 @whodatworm23 @Raves @navysaintsfan @Breesus mode @SSK @BossierWhoDat @sammymvpknight @Jlowe22 @tyler735 @Mid Iowa

What are you hoping to see tonight from the Saints?  Any position battles or rookies you'll be watching?  

1 hour ago, Webmaster said:

I didn't see a GDT, so I guess I'll start one.  I know it's only preseason, but you guys have a primetime game tonight.   Who is watching?

@domepatrol91 @whodatworm23 @Raves @navysaintsfan @Breesus mode @SSK @BossierWhoDat @sammymvpknight @Jlowe22 @tyler735 @Mid Iowa

What are you hoping to see tonight from the Saints?  Any position battles or rookies you'll be watching?  

Was gonna crank one up after I got the grass cut. Been having crazy rain down here, gotta cut it when ya can.

As far as the game... Lattimore of course, also wanna see guys like PJ Williams and Von Bell continue to improve. Intrested to watch the continued battle at linebacker as well as how our new rookie LT Ramczyk holds up aganist two really good edge rushers in Bosa and Ingram.

I'm hoping to see Hau'oli Kikaha make some plays and show that he's recovered from his knee injury. I feel that if he is healthy he can be a key contributer for this defense. 

Another guy I'll be watching for is Tommylee Lewis. He had a big game last week. I'm curious to see if it was an outlier or if he can keep this up and potentially challenge the starters for some playing time this year.

It will also be interesting to see if any our Linebackers will step up. With the additions of Klein, Anzalone, and Teo this offseason I'm hoping that we see some improvement in that area. 

I probably won't get around to watching the game until tomorrow night. Maybe as late as Tuesday or Wednesday.

obviously Lattimore is gonna be he guy all eyes are on, but TLL and Ramczyk are two guys I want to see most.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I probably won't get around to watching the game until tomorrow night. Maybe as late as Tuesday or Wednesday.

obviously Lattimore is gonna be he guy all eyes are on, but TLL and Ramczyk are two guys I want to see most.

Can't wait to see Lattimore on the field.

Archived