Week 13: Iggles Wiggles

Ghostnote

So now we have an ever critical game in Philly against a surging Eagles, sort of, especially now that Dallas actually beat the Saints. 

This team has the worst concept of how to be professional and understand the business side of running a team. 

Image result for laughing at you gif

^^ the NFL reacting to the waiver pick up of Reuben Foster....

Bottom Line. I think we lose this game. There is too much at stake for the Redskins and their world class S&C team, coaches, and reserve players to handle a prime time game against a division opponent where a win is critical. Nope. Not drinking the Kool Aid and I am absolutely down for embracing the suck for a higher draft pick. 

As much as I like Gruden, its time. This dumpster needs to be lit and sent to pasture to die a slow death. 

Redskins - 13

Eagles - 40

Enjoy!

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Eagles 31

Skins 16

I wish I could say the gap would be larger. No team has ever deserved to be humiliated more on national tv than this one. But the Eagles arnt great.

You could make the score w/e you want. I understand that its going to be a blowout. And I dont even think its close. The line is 7. So. 

Lose out, fire everyone. Start over. 

I think the key will be if our playmakers can get separation. I think our defense can handle them, and colt will take shots. So if our playmakers can get open...we win. If they perform like they have all season...we lose. We can't rely on a run game, eagles have a very good run defense and our line just isn't run blocking the same without Luavo and Scherff. That being said.... I think we win this one.. 

Redskins: 24

Eagles: 20

but watch out next week when we play the giants. 

19 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't know what limits you had to put now, but just FYI not all of us are butt guys wink wink nudge nudge

Thats true, just always feel there is way more you can do with the butt, and the curves are just so nice. But Ill hit you some hooter shots for the Giants thread. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Thats true, just always feel there is way more you can do with the butt, and the curves are just so nice. But Ill hit you some hooter shots for the Giants thread. 

Just one or two, just to be fair ;). I don't want to take away from the glorious finds you already have 

Archived