Week 13: Iggles Wiggles

Ghostnote

I see us winning this game if:

gruden commits to the run. At least a 50-50 run to pass ratio in the first half. Our team is very similar to the Bears- win running, defense, turnovers and special teams. It’s ugly but it works 

if we do this, we will win the turnover battle, the defense will be fresher and better, the iggles self destruct and we win. 

Do I think gruden will follow this formula? No, but “ let a man enjoy himself will you girl?” Gran Torino

Daisy%20the%20yellow%20lab%20watches%20W

7 hours ago, bertuzzi said:

Did reed practice this week? I saw he’s questionable on i jured report. Is he playing?

https://twitter.com/CraigHoffman/status/1069215035812126720/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1069215035812126720&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hogshaven.com%2F2018%2F12%2F3%2F18114186%2Fthe-daily-twitter-3-december-2018

This is the latest that I have seen. Reed's been limited. 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, MikeT14 said:

I don't know what limits you had to put now, but just FYI not all of us are butt guys wink wink nudge nudge

I am a boob man. But that hot chocolate in the first pic and the blonde yoga girl are next level. 

This game is just as important as that cowboy game was on thanksgiving. If we win, we are still looking very good for a playoff spot whether that be wild card or division winner. Honestly our last two losses were against good teams and one was lost by the refs and the other by two big RAC plays by Cooper. That being said, we will probably redskin this game and the rest of the season. And by "redskin it" I mean we will lose to eagles and giants, crushing all playoff hopes. Then beat titans and rematch against eagles, just to make sure we don't get a top 13 draft pick. Win this game, or lose out skins!! Come on!

Archived