Week 13: Iggles Wiggles

Ghostnote

I get that Jay Gruden won't get fired because of injuries on offense. But what is the excuse going to be for Manunsky? Most of our defense has been fairly healthy this year and we have a talented d-line. If he's not fired for this pathetic defense ever since the cowboys game we won... idk if I can ever have any hopes for this team. 

Just now, Umbaugh21 said:

I get that Jay Gruden won't get fired because of injuries on offense. But what is the excuse going to be for Manunsky? Most of our defense has been fairly healthy this year and we have a talented d-line. If he's not fired for this pathetic defense ever since the cowboys game we won... idk if I can ever have any hopes for this team. 

Ya I mean coordinators and even HCs have been getting fired left and right the past few weeks.  If we're going to fire Manunsky it needs to be now.

2 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

The problem is no competent defensive coordinator wants to come work for Gruden Bruce and Snyder 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ya I mean coordinators and even HCs have been getting fired left and right the past few weeks.  If we're going to fire Manunsky it needs to be now.

Second DC in three seasons? I'm starting to wonder if the problem is the players and not the coaches. 

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

Second DC in three seasons? I'm starting to wonder if the problem is the players and not the coaches. 

Its both. 

Players point to poor Front Office/Scouting + Evaluation from Coaches

The coaches just flat out suck at any sort of in game adjustments or fixing ANYTHING that continues to be a problem week after week, month after month, year after year.

2 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

We will be in the same situation we are now.  Gruden being on a hot seat, and no coordinator who is "in demand" is going to take a job where he could be part of a housecleaning a year later.  Its why we have Manusky as DC right now.

1 minute ago, Doc Draper said:

We need to stop treating the symptoms and go out and get rid of the disease 

Can’t get rid of Snyder.  Best we can do is get him to hire a GM that will tell Snyder to step back and let the real football people handle things.

Archived