Allegiant Stadium Thread (Home of the Las Vegas Raiders)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, N4L said:

There were a lot of niners fans who tried to do this because our team was good... They failed miserably

It's going to be interesting to see how they do in LV. 

LV is America's playground so there's always something else to do. I suspect after the shine wears off and many people get to experience it once, or experience it vicariously, people will be like "should we drop $200 on an NFL game...or one of these 15 other things to do".

However there will always be fans that make a trip out of seeing their favorite team too, so I'm torn. No other city would have this effect NEAR the level Vegas would.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It's going to be interesting to see how they do in LV. 

LV is America's playground so there's always something else to do. I suspect after the shine wears off and many people get to experience it once, or experience it vicariously, people will be like "should we drop $200 on an NFL game...or one of these 15 other things to do".

However there will always be fans that make a trip out of seeing their favorite team too, so I'm torn. No other city would have this effect NEAR the level Vegas would.

In fairness, the knights continue to do very well. Now, a part of that must absolutely be attributable to their early success, but it has surprised my expectations

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Good weather? Over 100 every day in summer and under 40 every day in winter everywhere that’s not the Bay Area.

The Bay Area is nice but unless you and your spouse are making 200k each, not worth the housing costs. 

Are you talking about the bay area or Vegas? Lol 

The point I was making is that there have been a far greater number of people moving into the bay area/California than there is moving out.. which is why housing costs are so high. This is a discussion for a different thread though 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Are you talking about the bay area or Vegas? Lol 

The point I was making is that there have been a far greater number of people moving into the bay area/California than there is moving out.. which is why housing costs are so high. This is a discussion for a different thread though 

Central Valley, Redding to Bakersfield. And a lot of parts of LA like Twenty Nine Palms, Palm Springs, etc.