Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Las Vegas Raider Stadium

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You're looking up Club and Box seat pricing. The Vikings and Falcons PSL's for regular seating started at around $500.

Just did some research, and the cheapest PSLs even at the highest desk will be 4,000 each. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BayRaider said:

Just did some research, and the cheapest PSLs even at the highest desk will be 4,000 each. 

They haven't released regular tickets. Unless you found something I didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, N4L said:

There were a lot of niners fans who tried to do this because our team was good... They failed miserably

It's going to be interesting to see how they do in LV. 

LV is America's playground so there's always something else to do. I suspect after the shine wears off and many people get to experience it once, or experience it vicariously, people will be like "should we drop $200 on an NFL game...or one of these 15 other things to do".

However there will always be fans that make a trip out of seeing their favorite team too, so I'm torn. No other city would have this effect NEAR the level Vegas would.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

They haven't released regular tickets. Unless you found something I didn't.

So how have you out money down on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, incognito_man said:

So how have you out money down on them?

You just put down a $100 deposit for the right to purchase season tickets. Its refundable so no risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It's going to be interesting to see how they do in LV. 

LV is America's playground so there's always something else to do. I suspect after the shine wears off and many people get to experience it once, or experience it vicariously, people will be like "should we drop $200 on an NFL game...or one of these 15 other things to do".

However there will always be fans that make a trip out of seeing their favorite team too, so I'm torn. No other city would have this effect NEAR the level Vegas would.

 

In fairness, the knights continue to do very well. Now, a part of that must absolutely be attributable to their early success, but it has surprised my expectations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

They haven't released regular tickets. Unless you found something I didn't.

I have talked to the ticket sales rep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You just put down a $100 deposit for the right to purchase season tickets. Its refundable so no risk.

Ah, looks like you have to be a current season ticket holder to do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I care about is the city continues to grow and the value of my homes continue to increase :D think the raiders and knights have helped some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, incognito_man said:

Ah, looks like you have to be a current season ticket holder to do this?

Nope, when it was first released anyone could do it. I think current season ticket holders get earlier access.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Nope, when it was first released anyone could do it. I think current season ticket holders get earlier access.

Hmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Good weather? Over 100 every day in summer and under 40 every day in winter everywhere that’s not the Bay Area.

The Bay Area is nice but unless you and your spouse are making 200k each, not worth the housing costs. 

Are you talking about the bay area or Vegas? Lol 

The point I was making is that there have been a far greater number of people moving into the bay area/California than there is moving out.. which is why housing costs are so high. This is a discussion for a different thread though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, N4L said:

Are you talking about the bay area or Vegas? Lol 

The point I was making is that there have been a far greater number of people moving into the bay area/California than there is moving out.. which is why housing costs are so high. This is a discussion for a different thread though 

Central Valley, Redding to Bakersfield. And a lot of parts of LA like Twenty Nine Palms, Palm Springs, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×