Allegiant Stadium Thread (Home of the Las Vegas Raiders)

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Very true. I just moved here about 7 months ago. Sunday home games will be brutal getting to work 

The strip is already such a cluster, driving wise.  I dont think it will have the same affect as games do in other cities though(not saying gameday wont be crazy driving around the strip).  I would guess a huge portion of the fans going to the game will be at their hotels already or walking on the strip hours before kickoff.  There will be tons of foot traffic to the game from all the hotels in the area.  Now, those weekends in general will just be busier around the stadium.  Mandalay Bay, Excaliber, Luxor, New York New York etc will be crazy busy during game day/weekends.  Vegas Strip will be the best "tailgate" in the league.  

92019014-edcb-4fcc-abd8-1e8b46cbbd09-lar

Edited by daineraider
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, daineraider said:

The strip is already such a cluster, driving wise.  I dont think it will have the same affect as games do in other cities though(not saying gameday wont be crazy driving around the strip).  I would guess a huge portion of the fans going to the game will be at their hotels already or walking on the strip hours before kickoff.  There will be tons of foot traffic to the game from all the hotels in the area.  Now, those weekends in general will just be busier around the stadium.  Mandalay Bay, Excaliber, Luxor, New York New York etc will be crazy busy during game day/weekends.  Vegas Strip will be the best "tailgate" in the league.  

Can't wait to visit.

15 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

I’ve said it previously but this is going to be the gold standard on stadiums for a long while. 

I think we are reaching a ceiling for the amount of money that will be thrown at stadiums. The price of the LA and Vegas stadium is getting ridiculous. 

Owners aren't going to keep throwing even more money. We're going to reach a point where we see a shift back down. 

The new Bills stadium which is the next one in the league as far I know will take a different attitude to spending I'm sure

• Like 1

5 hours ago, showtime said:

Really cool looking stadium.  I'm just curious, will anything about the Raiders logo, jersey's or colors change at all?  I'm assuming not.

I highly doubt it, like 99.9999% sure they wouldn't touch anything. Just too much history with them, not to mention how loved they are by most fans. 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, daineraider said:

They gotta find a way to have an underpass or bridge from Mandalay Bay to the stadium that's walkable/bikeable. 

Would really help things out from a traffic and parking standpoint. 

Edited by UtahUtesFan

16 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

I think we are reaching a ceiling for the amount of money that will be thrown at stadiums. The price of the LA and Vegas stadium is getting ridiculous. 

Owners aren't going to keep throwing even more money. We're going to reach a point where we see a shift back down. 

The new Bills stadium which is the next one in the league as far I know will take a different attitude to spending I'm sure

Wouldn't surprise me to see a new Bills stadium go the cheaper route. Don't really need to build an expensive stadium when you aren't hosting Final Fours, Major MMA/Wrestling/Boxing, or a Super Bowl. 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:35 PM, showtime said:

Really cool looking stadium.  I'm just curious, will anything about the Raiders logo, jersey's or colors change at all?  I'm assuming not.

I'd like to see them do this:

Image result for las vegas raiders logo concept

Still keeps the traditional raiders look, but adds in some Vegas flair.

Edited by scar988