FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

We are NOT changing, but there were several different ways. We are doing blind bidding, but you could do open bidding, where you can see who's bid and could beat then. Which involves some different strategy. Also, FAAB has eBay style bidding where if I bid $5 and someone else bids $1 then I'd get them for a $1. But we decided to do it this way for the first year.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

We are NOT changing, but there were several different ways. We are doing blind bidding, but you could do open bidding. Which involves some different strategy. Also, FAAB has eBay style bidding where if I bid $5 and someone else bids $1 then I'd get them for a $1. But we decided to do it this way for the first year.

Blind bidding is find. Adds to the intrigue. I've got a guy targeted that I wasn't sure what to bid. Makes it fun.

Been away pretty the last two days and didn’t check this much because my picks were all done. I thought the draft ran very smoothly for how many rounds we had to get done. Tbh that was the best on forum and dynasty league draft I’ve been a part off. Good luck this season fellas and hope this league is going for many years to come 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Been away pretty the last two days and didn’t check this much because my picks were all done. I thought the draft ran very smoothly for how many rounds we had to get done. Tbh that was the best on forum and dynasty league draft I’ve been a part off. Good luck this season fellas and hope this league is going for many years to come 

Yep. Every projection had it ending 2 weeks before ST. We got it done in a month. That's a testament to the members we have in this league.

• Like 2

Sorry for some of the confusion. It's tough to have a discussion thread and a league rule announcements all in one thread. But we're working in a way to have league discussion and an official rule change announcement thread for next off-season. 

Btw all the rules are on the first post of this thread.