Mr. bDoDDleS

FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I know we voted already for 15 MiLB next year. I think that's all but confirmed now? 

Sounds familiar

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm looking to add some power to my lineup.  Doesn't have to be a huge move.

I came to post about looking for a SP

Miguel Sano has just been activated and looking to move for an arm he's a power bat

Also dangling following guys

1B Christian Walker

2B/SS Garrett Hampson

OF Willie Calhoun ( Hammering AAA but no room in Texas lineup )

1B/OF Eric Thames

OF Brian Goodwin

Edited by BillsGuy82

Looking to move Nicholas Castellanos for a solid SP. If you need power/OF help, I'm your guy.

Man, @Herbie_Hancock, you've gotten some crazy advantages schedule wise so far. You're 46-13-1 due to it lol. If we played each other every week (sans this one because it's not done yet), you'd be 27-30-3. :P

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Man, @Herbie_Hancock, you've gotten some crazy advantages schedule wise so far. You're 46-13-1 due to it lol. If we played each other every week (sans this one because it's not done yet), you'd be 27-30-3. :P

Isn’t that your record?

22 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So how's everyone enjoying H2H?

I love it even with the unfortunate luck. Love the fact that you simply have no idea who is going to win on a weekly basis. 

Brenden Rodgers got called up today. Can’t wait to see what he does. I’ve avoided trading him because I see him as a big part of my team in the future 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I love it even with the unfortunate luck. Love the fact that you simply have no idea who is going to win on a weekly basis. 

Unless you play me. Then you know you should at least win 7 categories that week 😂😂

Looking for an Long Term OF. Willing to move Soler and/or one of my keeper SPs (Glasnow, Bieber, Wheeler, Taillon) to get a long term keeper OF.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

1 hour ago, klyon7634 said:

Unless you play me. Then you know you should at least win 7 categories that week 😂😂

Bruh, you pitched the week of your life the week I played you lol

Hey gang,

I want to test this out. I have a deal in principle with SAX for Bregman. With him being a top player I am going to announce a 24 hour window to send him additional offers to prevent league dissent. I believe the deal is fair but this is something that was discussed when we had a bad trade go through and I think we can implement moving forward.