FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

7 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Hey gang,

I want to test this out. I have a deal in principle with SAX for Bregman. With him being a top player I am going to announce a 24 hour window to send him additional offers to prevent league dissent. I believe the deal is fair but this is something that was discussed when we had a bad trade go through and I think we can implement moving forward.

So, I'm taking a stab at this tbh. I've got a pretty damn good offer sent to Sax but, if he prefers what you're offering, then there's really nothing I can do. Can't say I didn't offer him a big deal.

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So, I'm taking a stab at this tbh. I've got a pretty damn good offer sent to Sax but, if he prefers what you're offering, then there's really nothing I can do. Can't say I didn't offer him a big deal.

This is what I wanted. Nothing hurts league morale than when guys at Bregmans level get moved without being shopped. Every guy at that level should be a sweepstakes.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, crab1106 said:

This is what I wanted. Nothing hurts league morale than when guys at Bregmans level get moved without being shopped. Every guy at that level should be a sweepstakes.

Yep. I fully understand if he takes your offer but I've thrown a relatively large one his way lol. 

Anyone have interest in Eric Thames, Ross Stripling or Addison Russell?

Could be had cheap or packaged with a Prospect for a prospect upgrade?

Thames is fighting Aguilar for PT at 1B and Stripling will be starting again soon.. Can't see Dodgers rotation staying healthy all year and when starting he's a top 40 SP

Edited by BillsGuy82

12 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I think the idea of putting into the thread when a top 25 player is about to be traded so more offers can be made to avoid a Lindor for Shaw & Carrasco doesn't happen again. 

I hate having vetos, but I think this is the best of both worlds.

I'm actually highly intrigued in what's coming. Patiently waiting for Sax to make a decision lol

13 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I think the idea of putting into the thread when a top 25 player is about to be traded so more offers can be made to avoid a Lindor for Shaw & Carrasco doesn't happen again. 

I hate having vetos, but I think this is the best of both worlds.

This test worked well. Just waiting for Sax to come back online to aee which he wants.

• Like 1

Late night blockbuster with BK

Sending

SP Casey Mize

OF Eddie Rosario

for

OF Eloy Jimenez

Weve been negotiating for a couple weeks.. Hesitant to deal Mize but im comfortable with Berrios, Morton, Strahm, Flaherty, Diaz, Vazquez, Maeda as kepers and Zac Gallen and WC Hunter Greene in minors.

Im probably gonna loose production THIS year between Rosario to Eloy but he's gonna be a legit run producer in an up and coming White Sox lineup