FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

1 hour ago, davisblack said:

Bryce Harper is OTB. Looking for younger INF and SP.

WISH you were in my other league. Harper owner has him OTB but is asking for 3 arms, two legs, the kitchen sink and house. 

ANYWAY---for this dispersal draft going on now, I will be leaving at 6:20 for sons hockey practice and should return around 9 so there will be a couple hours delay when my pick comes up.

2 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

Mines better

Meh. It's totally dependent on personal belief in the players involved. We both offered a batter coming off a career year and a top end SP with one serious concern (Age/Health). I don't think there is a clear, 100% better. It's about who believes in which player, like most else in fantasy sports. 

38 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Meh. It's totally dependent on personal belief in the players involved. We both offered a batter coming off a career year and a top end SP with one serious concern (Age/Health). I don't think there is a clear, 100% better. It's about who believes in which player, like most else in fantasy sports. 

Nah mines better. I get Harper

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I find whats happening to be confusing and scary. I do, however, have faith that we will get through this situation with completed rosters at some point and I will understand what is going on again.

*dispersal done?

LOL. A few more picks to go but draft picks are done so hence the emails. I was putting the picks on the correct roster.

42 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I find whats happening to be confusing and scary. I do, however, have faith that we will get through this situation with completed rosters at some point and I will understand what is going on again.

*dispersal done?

It's basically all the 3 teams that quit assets thrown into a pool and the 3 new owners draft them out. Keeps it fairer than one owner getting the runner up team as opposed to 2 non-playoff teams. Also allows 3 new owners to put their touch on their own roster as opposed to taking over someone elses.

• Like 1

Congratulations @freakygeniuskid @TimeForChange @kwolf68 on the Dispersal draft. Hopefully, we won't have to do another one next year, but it seemed to be painless process.

Also, BIG THANK YOU to @crab1106 for putting a lot of work into this thing. I know he couldn't have been happy when I stepped down last year but this shows you're awesome and thank you for stepping up!

Now every roster has a full set of players and picks. So on to 2020!

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

The question now becomes. I'm guessing we are going to do a "Slow Live Draft" on Fantrax like last year's full initial draft? I think that worked great and allowed us time to think before our picks and make trades between and during picks. If so, when do we get it started? Remember it's going to be 15 rounds, but only need to fill 10 MLB spots. The other picks are used to draft MILB players over your current MILB players. Picks are skippable BTW. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS