FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just gimme 5! 

#BetterNotBeTheBridesmaid

Yeah, in this close of a matchup, you definitely have the advantage since I have to beat you, not tie.

That Rogers blow up tonight hurt my nice little buffer in pitching ratios, so everything is up for grabs it seems like.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, in this close of a matchup, you definitely have the advantage since I have to beat you, not tie.

That Rogers blow up tonight hurt my nice little buffer in pitching ratios, so everything is up for grabs it seems like.

Last matchup, I was down 7-3 heading into the 2nd week. Never know what the hell is going to happen in a 2 week matchup. I'm just in that, what will be done, will be done, mentality. Not much else I can do other than try to chase K and W like I did last matchup but, even then, I lucked out with Crab getting blown up a few times in order to survive in ERA. Otherwise, he gets a 6-4 on me.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Last matchup, I was down 7-3 heading into the 2nd week. Never know what the hell is going to happen in a 2 week matchup. I'm just in that, what will be done, will be done, mentality. Not much else I can do other than try to chase K and W like I did last matchup but, even then, I lucked out with Crab getting blown up a few times in order to survive in ERA. Otherwise, he gets a 6-4 on me.

Yeah and I benched guys last week playing for era and actually lost Era anyway and needed Ks lol.

• Like 1

If anyone can find a replacement, I'm on the outs. 

I've been on the fence the last few years and my buddy wants me to focus on some big money leagues. I've been around for 8 years so I wanna say I appreciate the fun times.  I'm done tho. Someone is going to inherit a really nice 15 and a nice 10 MILB. Don't let them screw it up!

I love you guys. I'm sorry to say goodbye but it's a few years coming. Adios.