FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

7 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

DL usage is so high since the 10 day DL. Also, in fantrax a guy can be put on DL when he's injured and not DLed or when they're suspended. Real teams dont have to limit, why should we?

That's actually a setting within Fantrax. I actually set it to where only DL players can be on DL and suspended players can't be on IR either, but I'm open to other league input on this issue. Which is really the last issue we have to discuss. I've kept it as close as to we've had it in the ELITE league.

I've also posted the league rules and settings on the first page of this thread, other than this DL issue. I've already gotten the okay from Dingo, Crab, and BK for those rules, but would like everyone to confirm those rules on the 1st post @BillsGuy82 @Herbie_Hancock @Sllim Pickens 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

For Division's I plan on making us 8 owners in divisions of 2, and gonna try and build via NFL or MLB team division.

South:
bD
Dingo

East:
Crab
BG

North:
Sllim
Zel

West:
BK
HH

Then any new FF members or previous Elite members will be slotted in around where represent (NFL or MLB team). Anyone outside of FF will just be placed in at random. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Official New Injured Reserve Rule

IR (DL) MANAGEMENT

• The Injured Reserve does not count towards the 25 man roster and is of unlimited space.
  • Players do not need to be on the real life DL to be placed on the IR. Players that are out of games due to injury will also be eligible, must have a red flag next to their name (Fantrax feature)
  • Suspended players are also eligible for IR
  • Players that are no longer injured or suspended must be added back to your MLB roster or dropped. Your transactions will be locked until they are.
  • Players on MiLB roster can NOT be put on IR, no matter their injury or suspended status
Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

So this is how the Initial draft pick order will be determined. 

I will put numbers 1-16 as team names on draftpicklottery dot com site randomize the order then post it. 

Example
23e749818a2fcda47b48bc538edf02e0.png

While I'm doing this @Dingo18287 will randomly assign each team a number and post his list RIGHT after I post the pick list.

EXAMPLE
1. BD
2. Dingo
3. Crab
4. HH
5. BG
6. Zel
7. BK
8. Sllim

So by this example of just 8 teams, bD as #1 on Dingos list would get the 3rd pick. While Dingo #2 on his own list will pick #9, etc.  We'll do the same thing for the MiLB draft right after. So both draft orders will be posted 2 weeks before the draft to allow draft pick trading. You can use both drafts picks and make deals. Leading up to and during both drafts.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

ok so I'm assuming whoever pucks first in MLB draft picks last in MiLB?

Ideally I'd like all one draft 

Actually you're 100% correct. Can't believe I over looked it, but MiLB draft will start in reverse order of the MLB draft. Both drafts are still snake, and both drafts (MLB & MiLB) picks will be available to trade as soon as the draft order is reveled.