FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

17 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Im starting to think that this is going to lead to a FF fantasy league clean up. I know Im out on @Dingo18287s league (sorry, didnt really love points) and klyon is dropping Vet. Just wonder if this is the year we start not finding members to fill all the leagues.

TBH the last few years there's been like 5-6 people in all the leagues on FF anyway. 

2 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Im starting to think that this is going to lead to a FF fantasy league clean up. I know Im out on @Dingo18287s league (sorry, didnt really love points) and klyon is dropping Vet. Just wonder if this is the year we start not finding members to fill all the leagues.

I'm on the fence with Vet tbh. It's established but might fold it. What you think @crab1106?

Maybe see if members will come to this league 

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Just confirmed a 10th owner, from outside of FF, but offered him to join FF. He showed a lot of interest in the league and will welcome him if/when he joins FF. He will be in the WEST division with @Herbie_Hancock and @beekay414.

@klyon7634 will be in the North with @Sllim Pickens and @zelbell

Would be nice if they could for easier trade talk

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Would be nice if they could for easier trade talk

Yes. Depending on home many current FF people join. If we have to get a lot of outside FF people then I'll setup a league discord. Which is actually much better than FF for discussing trades and league matters.

Just now, biggio7 said:

Do I have to play for money? :$

$10 to buy-in to pick all your favorite Astros :P

Yeah, we think adding a small $ aspect would add another element to the league. If that's not up your alley that's fine, but you're still in @BillsGuy82's Vet league and looks like he and crab still wanna keep that going. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

$10 to buy-in to pick all your favorite Astros :P

Yeah, we think adding a small $ aspect would add another element to the league. If that's not up your alley that's fine, but you're still in @BillsGuy82's Vet league and looks like he and crab still wanna keep that going. 

Haha, I know. I'd just be throwing away $1I just have no way have getting money to anybody. I don't use paypal at all or such. I'd love to be in the league cause I enjoy it with you guys. I'll let you all decide. Like, what could I do?

Edited by biggio7

17 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Haha, I know. I'd just be throwing away $1I just have no way have getting money to anybody. I don't use paypal at all or such. I'd love to be in the league cause I enjoy it with you guys. I'll let you all decide. Like, what could I do?

There's no way you could get like a prepaid card from Walmart or something? I can't waive the fee for one person and not everyone else. Sorry man. :(

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

So would like to announce how the commissioner role will be handled in this league. @Dingo18287 @crab1106 and myself (bDoDDleS) will be a "Board of Commissioners". Instead of getting 16 peoples ideas and figuring things out we will have a BoC vote on league matters moving forward. I've already set the rules with input from all 8 OG members, but now that those are set, we will move forward with those rules but any rule changes for 2020 will go through the board. 

Also, with some of my previous LM experiences when I was younger, I wanted 2 trusted members to be with me to be a oversee me as a commissioner. Dingo and crab are trusted not just by me, but by the whole group and anyone new we bring in from FF. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

8 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

There's no way you could get like a prepaid card from Walmart or something? If I can't waive the fee for one person and not everyone else. Sorry man. :(

I didn't think of that! Yeah, I could totally do that. I'm in then if you'll have me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I didn't think of that! Yeah, I could totally do that. I'm in then if you'll have me.

Absolutely, you don't have to get the money right now as we aren't asking for the money right now. But once we get a full group of 16 then we'll start asking everyone get paid up before the draft. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS