FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

22 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Haha, I know. I'd just be throwing away $1I just have no way have getting money to anybody. I don't use paypal at all or such. I'd love to be in the league cause I enjoy it with you guys. I'll let you all decide. Like, what could I do?

Haha I don't have PayPal. I get someone who does use it to get me going.

This is gonna be as advanced and tough a league as you can get. Not many people collectively know more about baseball as us 

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Haha I don't have PayPal. I get someone who does use it to get me going.

This is gonna be as advanced and tough a league as you can get. Not many people collectively know more about baseball as us 

Hoping to add a few more from FF. I've gotten some leads and working on them. If those don't pan out then I'll recruit harder outside of FF (Fantrax and RotoWorld forums).

Also reaching out to my old arch-nemesis @BrownieTheElf but he isn't sure he'll have the time. I told him I'd save him a spot in the south so I can kick his arse again, we'll see if he comes around. xD

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

25 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So would like to announce how the commissioner role will be handled in this league. @Dingo18287 @crab1106 and myself (bDoDDleS) will be a "Board of Commissioners". Instead of getting 16 peoples ideas and figuring things out we will have a BoC vote on league matters moving forward. I've already set the rules with input from all 8 OG members, but now that those are set, we will move forward with those rules but any rule changes for 2020 will go through the board. 

Also, with some of my previous LM experiences when I was younger, I wanted 2 trusted members to be with me to be a oversee me as a commissioner. Dingo and crab are trusted not just by me, but by the whole group and anyone new we bring in from FF. 

Don't want this post to be lost. @biggio7 @Herbie_Hancock @BillsGuy82 @beekay414 @zelbell @klyon7634 @Sllim Pickens

BTW we are up to 11 confirmed owners. 5 more to go, and have a few leads on other FF possible owners. So things are looking good.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I didn't think of that! Yeah, I could totally do that. I'm in then if you'll have me.

Idk if you're east coast or if your bank has them too but TD Bank does free gift cards as oppose to paying for the Walmart ones. 

@Mr. bDoDDleS are we 100% there are no additional fees? I believe that the one on RRW is the league splitting Premium costs but want to be sure owners don't have surprises.

2 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Idk if you're east coast or if your bank has them too but TD Bank does free gift cards as oppose to paying for the Walmart ones. 

@Mr. bDoDDleS are we 100% there are no additional fees? I believe that the one on RRW is the league splitting Premium costs but want to be sure owners don't have surprises.

Nope. We are a free premium league. The $10 is all that's needed.