FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

8 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I don't know. I agree with your preferences. I think i just wanted to vocalize how particularly bad that trade was. One of the worst I've seen.

I don't disagree, but from my understanding, it was TC who offered it. However, I'll talk with Crab about potential options. Again, I'd prefer to not be heavy handed, since it takes 2 guys to agree to a trade. Being in a money league, i think guys are going to be competitive and not make lop sided deals. Maybe we can have something where guys explain their side of a trade. I think an option can be set up with a LM has to process each trade, but not sure that's the way to go.

4 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

I don't disagree, but from my understanding, it was TC who offered it. However, I'll talk with Crab about potential options. Again, I'd prefer to not be heavy handed, since it takes 2 guys to agree to a trade. Being in a money league, i think guys are going to be competitive and not make lop sided deals. Maybe we can have something where guys explain their side of a trade. I think an option can be set up with a LM has to process each trade, but not sure that's the way to go.

Require monthly trade block updates? That way TC would have put that he needs SP and will move Lindor to do so. If people dont jump then it's their fault.

35 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Love how you turned meh keepers into elite ones...again. Picking on the weak!

Love how your one slip up away from a permanent ban. Tread lightly, bb ;)

And I wasn’t picking on the weak, I was offered it. And I don’t think I had meh keepers. I thought I always had good ones. 

13 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Love how your one slip up away from a permanent ban. Tread lightly, bb ;)

And I wasn’t picking on the weak, I was offered it. And I don’t think I had meh keepers. I thought I always had good ones. 

Of course you do... until they aren't on your team anymore lol.

You also could've declined it knowing it would cause issues but that'd be like asking a crack addict to pass up a free hit. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Of course you do... until they aren't on your team anymore lol.

You also could've declined it knowing it would cause issues but that'd be like asking a crack addict to pass up a free hit. 

Thats a wierd situation to be in. Do you negotiate against yourself. 

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

Thats a wierd situation to be in. Do you negotiate against yourself. 

I would. I mean, you KNOW it's going to be considered one sided and cause a rift in the league. That return for Lindor probably isnt even annual redraft value, let alone a money keeper league. 

4 hours ago, crab1106 said:

I need some roster space. On the block - Happ, Camargo, MiLB (Hoerner and Luzardo are staying). Just looking to do mulitple players for 1 to get Andujar and DJLM back on the roster. 

Damn, you're getting rocked by injuries.. Paxton gone down tonight now as well

On 5/2/2019 at 6:18 PM, nagahide13 said:

Yo that trade is flat out garbage. That's either cheating or flat out incompetence.

(Lindor for Shaw + Carrasco)

If I knew I could've gotten Lindor, I would have accepted that Dee Gordon for Shaw. Goodness.