FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

9 hours ago, crab1106 said:

You have until next year. Once you call him up he needs to be in the MLB spot within 10 days of each call up.

I actually have this situation now as well and have a question. JP Crawford just got called up but it won’t be for long. So I wasn’t gonna move him up but I have a roster alert saying he is not eligible for minor league slot. Is that just Fantrax telling me that to warn me or alert me that he is up? I should be able to leave him right there and nothing will happen right? 

4 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

I actually have this situation now as well and have a question. JP Crawford just got called up but it won’t be for long. So I wasn’t gonna move him up but I have a roster alert saying he is not eligible for minor league slot. Is that just Fantrax telling me that to warn me or alert me that he is up? I should be able to leave him right there and nothing will happen right? 

There is no penalty for keeping someone in a minor league spot when they get called up for this reason. I have the same thing with Touki RN, going back and forth.

6 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

I believe JP was called up in previous seasons so you got 10 days. Ignore the alert.

I checked the first page and didnt see anything so I'll ask for clarification.

Players drafted in the 2019 amateur draft and players signed after the International Free agent period go into the Fantrax draft for next year? Or do we bid on the spot?

@Sllim Pickens Good pick-up with scooping Tyler Freeman. He's a safe bet to hit and swipe bags, even if his ceiling isn't super high due to his lack of power. I almost scooped him this weekend but I just couldn't bring myself to let go of Freudis Nova or Cole Roederer, considering their respective upsides. Freeman is about as safe as a 19/20 year old player could possibly be.

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@Sllim Pickens Good pick-up with scooping Tyler Freeman. He's a safe bet to hit and swipe bags, even if his ceiling isn't super high due to his lack of power. I almost scooped him this weekend but I just couldn't bring myself to let go of Freudis Nova or Cole Roederer, considering their respective upsides. Freeman is about as safe as a 19/20 year old player could possibly be.

10 spots isnt enough for MiLB. I have mine full and dont want to give any up as well. 

• Like 2