FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

13 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Also remember, the draft will have newer MiLB guys in it too. So you can fill out your MiLB roster via that too, with probably a better prospect

We are bumping the prospects next year though right? 

As for the draft, do we have to drop our MiLB players before the draft or is it when we are on the clock we can choose someone and drop them at that point? 

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I wouldn't be opposed to allowing a 24 hour pickup period for minor league players at the end of our playoffs. So teams with less than 10 MiLB players can fill out that roster, but would say no drops from it. Just additions to MiLB. Thoughts? 

@crab1106 @Dingo18287

Im fine with that. I dont really remember why we locked non playoff teams anyway.

58 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

We are bumping the prospects next year though right? 

As for the draft, do we have to drop our MiLB players before the draft or is it when we are on the clock we can choose someone and drop them at that point? 

This depends on if we can do a Fantrax draft or if we do it on here. 

Week into semifinals. 

bD leads @davisblack 5-4-1.  3 cats (HR, WHIP, SV/HLD) are pretty much locked in with 3 more good leads (R, RBI, WHIP) the other 4 cats are razor close 

@crab1106 leads @beekay414 7-3. Bigger score than other matchup, but closer. 4 cats (2-2) have good leads but not insurmountable (Era, whip, SB, SV/HLD) the other 6 cats are too close to call at this point. Even the pitching ratios, which crab has big lead in can change fast with a couple starts for each team.

So far a exciting semifinals after a bunch of blowouts in round 1.

EDIT: Reminder the better seeded teams (BK & bD) have the tiebreaker advantage. So any tied (5-5 or 4-4-2) goes to the better seed.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Our matchup is literally going to come down to the last at bat if it keeps going the way it's going lol.

Bro I watched the Reds D literally save 3 runs for Castillo and maybe more in our ERA fight. Last night Saurez missed a 3 run HR by a foot which cost me 2 RBI which is super close. xD

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Our matchup is literally going to come down to the last at bat if it keeps going the way it's going lol.

I wasnt going to start Luccessi but saw his recent starts and thought "naw he's good". I now dont have the lead. 

Edited by crab1106

3 hours ago, crab1106 said:

I wasnt going to start Luccessi but saw his recent starts and thought "naw he's good". I now dont have the lead. 

Haha you'll be fine. I've been starting trash to try and chase wins but can't buy a dub right now. I basically gave up on ERA/WHIP after your hot start until Thursday/Friday lol. 

Gonna be fun to the finish line