Jump to content
Mr. bDoDDleS

FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 2)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

fb919e94_mlbam.jpg003ca28d_mlbam.jpg

@Deadpulse anyway we can take Trout and Acuna off the banner and put these two championship scrubs?

Oh, you poor snowflake. Forgot how sensitive you were...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh, you poor snowflake. Forgot how sensitive you were...

Says the guy that cried that his team was losing and quit in the 8th inning.  You really need to see a doctor for your problems bruh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, beekay414 said:

And I have some legit tears so don't let it seem like I'm leaving easily. Just my time. 

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Damn. Sensitive guy over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Says the guy that cried that his team was losing and quit in the 8th inning.  You really need to see a doctor for your problems bruh.

Yep. I'm the one ITT that's had major conflicts with several members in the league over the years because I get triggered so easily. Yep. I'm definitely the problem. 

Enjoy continuing to be completely classless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. I'm the one ITT that's had major conflicts with several members in the league over the years because I get triggered so easily. Yep. I'm definitely the problem. 

Enjoy continuing to be completely classless. 

Rather be classless than be a quitter before the season was over 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I didn't make you feel better about quitting because you lost by not celebrating the 2 guys that won me a championship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Rather be classless than be a quitter before the season was over 🤣

Why don't you take my order? I could use a refill on my beer. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Why don't you take my order? I could use a refill on my beer. Thanks. 

I think you've already had enough 2nds from me. Time to leave. Quitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I think you've already had enough 2nds from me. Time to leave. Quitter.

You guys showing the fights this weekend, waiter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You guys showing the fights this weekend, waiter?

Actually we don't show fights where I work. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

League for 2020 has been set up. Please begin your cut process. 

Also, please reply to this with "IN" or "OUT" so we can determine quickly whether there will need to be a disperal draft. 

@Herbie_Hancock

@Mr. bDoDDleS

@Dingo18287

@I_GET_SAX

@Lions017

@biggio7

@Deadpulse

@BillsGuy82

@davisblack

@klyon7634

@Sllim Pickens

@nagahide13

@zelbell

@tom cody

Edited by crab1106

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

League for 2020 has been set up. Please begin your cut process. 

Also, please reply to this with "IN" or "OUT" so we can determine quickly whether there will need to be a disperal draft. 

@Herbie_Hancock

@Mr. bDoDDleS

@Dingo18287

@I_GET_SAX

@Lions017

@biggio7

@Deadpulse

@BillsGuy82

@davisblack

@klyon7634

@Sllim Pickens

@nagahide13

@zelbell

@tom cody

I'll still be in. 

I also still can't cut players - I can only make trades from the Team Roster page. Do I need to look somewhere else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'll still be in. 

I also still can't cut players - I can only make trades from the Team Roster page. Do I need to look somewhere else? 

You need to move to the 2020 league. Sorry  I meant to say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×