FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

31 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Quick question. What is a dispersal draft? I’ve never been in a league that’s had one before? 

All assets from the 3 teams that were replaced are placed into 1 draft, and the 3 teams pick. So it avoids whoever gets BK’s team Having an advantage taking all his assets. The other 13 teams can also trade with the3 teams into the draft if they want. 

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Is the dispersal draft just going to be a snake draft with the order picked via lottery? I gotta admit I've already gone through the google doc, reassigned everyone by positions and tiered them up.

Yeah, it’ll be a snake draft and order will be randomized. 

On 10/23/2019 at 6:13 PM, Dingo18287 said:

All assets from the 3 teams that were replaced are placed into 1 draft, and the 3 teams pick. So it avoids whoever gets BestKnever’waS team Having an advantage taking all his assets. The other 13 teams can also trade with the3 teams into the draft if they want. 

fixt :ph34r:

I have downgraded the league to free. What this means:

1) IR players are no longer automatically blocked. HOWEVER, this rule remains in our league. I will remain vigilant to spot IR adds. If any owner sees an IR add please notify @Dingo18287 or I.

2) Future draft pick trading has been decreased to 1 year. This is cleaner anyway. 

These two changes saved everyone 5 bucks. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crab1106 said:

I have downgraded the league to free. What this means:

1) IR players are no longer automatically blocked. HOWEVER, this rule remains in our league. I will remain vigilant to spot IR adds. If any owner sees an IR add please notify @Dingo18287 or I.

2) Future draft pick trading has been decreased to 1 year. This is cleaner anyway. 

These two changes saved everyone 5 bucks. 

Good thing I didn't trade for HH's 2022 pick in our last trade. :D

• Like 1