FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

22 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

@Herbie_Hancock please remove 1 comment in draft thread not related to transaction

@BillsGuy82 please remove 2 comments in draft thread not related to transactions. 

I cant actually delete comments on a thread I created, I guess this isnt Facebook. PLEASE FOLLOW THE THREAD RULES SO I DONT HAVE TO DO THIS.

How the **** you delete post? 

I am picking 3 and 4, will be pretty responsive so people are not waiting for me. If I have something come up, I can text crab my pick or can let him know my status so people adjust accordingly instead of just guessing when I may pick. That's just simple respect. 

12 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If someone can PM me when I'm up that would be awesome. I get emails for PMs but not for notifications usually. I will try and fix that.

Good pick @TimeForChange . Mookie was my hope for the first pick, but Bregman was the clear 1.b option to me. 

Mookie-Bregman were clear 1-2 in that order. 

14 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If someone can PM me when I'm up that would be awesome. I get emails for PMs but not for notifications usually. I will try and fix that.

Good pick @TimeForChange . Mookie was my hope for the first pick, but Bregman was the clear 1.b option to me. 

Also, everyone let me PM so he doesnt get bombarded