FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

18 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

After the trade i just made I have an illegal roster because I have one to many guys on my bench. But I expect at least one of the guys there to get moved to the minors by time the season starts. Is it okay I have the extra guy on my bench and then move one of them before the season starts when they get moved to the minors in real life. Or do I have to release someone now since on the site it is deemed an “illegal roster”

Move Zimmer to IR and you're good

If a guy is listed as a minor leaguer (ex: Justus sheffield) can I still keep him on my active roster? I only have one minor league spot open but 3 guys on my actual bench just got sent down to the minors and I don’t want to drop any of the minor leaguers I have right now to make room 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, klyon7634 said:

If a guy is listed as a minor leaguer (ex: Justus sheffield) can I still keep him on my active roster? I only have one minor league spot open but 3 guys on my actual bench just got sent down to the minors and I don’t want to drop any of the minor leaguers I have right now to make room 

Yes. However at end of the year anyone not on your MIlB roster will be apart of the 15 keepers.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

On 3/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, klyon7634 said:

Yes, you're fine. I'm doing the same thing with Hiura and Eloy.