FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

On 4/2/2019 at 12:58 PM, Lions017 said:

Fantrax desperately needs an app. I'm doing fine with setting my lineup in my browser, but Christ would an app with notifications be a hell of a lot easier than what we have right now. That's the only real flaw with the system so far. 

Adding Fantrax to your home screen functions as an app (browserless) and it says push notifications are coming soon. I just tried it and like it a lot more than the browser

8 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I hate this free agent signing stuff. I think I lost every claim I tried to make.

Really ? The only thing that I don't like is how there is a delay. I prefer being able to add guys that aren't on waivers immediately. Putting in $0 bids and then having to wait on guys that have been free agents for weeks isn't all that fun to me. 

I think I've spent maybe $2 so far? 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Really ? The only thing that I don't like is how there is a delay. I prefer being able to add guys that aren't on waivers immediately. Putting in $0 bids and then having to wait on guys that have been free agents for weeks isn't all that fun to me. 

I think I've spent maybe $2 so far? 

Agreed on the wait, when you dont get your player you then need to look for another guy and wait again. Im going to start making a small priority list when I claim.

On the other hand, I like the bidding system more than waivers. 

10 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I hate this free agent signing stuff. I think I lost every claim I tried to make.

Are you completing the process?  At first I would just put in my bid amount and his submit thinking it would ask me who to drop the next day until I realized you have to click next and select who you drop.