FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

On 4/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, beekay414 said:

I have 8 ties in 3 weeks. 🤦‍♂️

EDIT - 7 now. Apparently he still had someone going. Lose by 1 RBI and .003 OBP. Ridiculous. 😂

Also, that crazy pitching luck with a **** staff lol. Unreal. 

And no offense @klyon7634 meant either. Just tired of **** luck lol.

I completely agree. Kipnis had a rbi single late that won me two categories. I agree my pitching is awful. I didn’t draft good there and Sevy is out and Josh James is being used as a reliever. But somehow I’m still winning and tying pitching categories. I don’t even understand it.

• Like 1

Don’t look now but is Carlos Rodon finally breaking out like many thought a couple years ago? 

2.89 era, 2.46 fip, 11.25 k/9 and a .260 babip.. His hr/9 is at a minuscule .32 compared to over 1 for his career.

the al central is pretty weak too. Could be an exciting year for being a throw in from a previous deal. 

Edited by Herbie_Hancock

6 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Don’t look now but is Carlos Rodon finally breaking out like many thought a couple years ago? 

2.89 era, 2.46 fip, 11.25 k/9 and a .260 babip.. His hr/9 is at a minuscule .32 compared to over 1 for his career.

the al central is pretty weak too. Could be an exciting year for being a throw in from a previous deal. 

Yea I noticed that. He was on my radar in both drafts and I whiffed

Eddie Rosario is mashing still