FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

REMINDER cut down day is next Sunday. You go down to 20 MLB slots. Anyone in a MLB spot (even if they have MiLB eligibility) you can only have 20 guys in MLB slots (including IL spots). Reminder 15 MLB is the keeper number, having 5 extra for the off-season for people that wanna make trades.

We cut down to 15 MLB keepers 2 weeks before the draft starts (which is TBD)

@Mr. bDoDDleS
@Dingo18287
@crab1106
@Herbie_Hancock
@beekay414
@zelbell
@BillsGuy82
@Sllim Pickens
@biggio7
@klyon7634
@davisblack
@nagahide13
@Lions017
@tom cody
@Deadpulse
@I_GET_SAX

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

REMINDER cut down day is next Sunday. You go down to 20 MLB slots. Anyone in a MLB spot (even if they have MiLB eligibility) you can only have 20 guys in MLB slots (including IL spots). Reminder 15 MLB is the keeper number, having 5 extra for the off-season for people that wanna make trades.

We cut down to 15 MLB keepers 2 weeks before the draft starts (which is TBD)

@Mr. bDoDDleS
@Dingo18287
@crab1106
@Herbie_Hancock
@beekay414
@zelbell
@BillsGuy82
@Sllim Pickens
@biggio7
@klyon7634
@davisblack
@nagahide13
@Lions017
@tom cody
@Deadpulse
@I_GET_SAX

How do I cut/drop players? Fantrax hasn't let me do anything since my team got eliminated from the playoffs. 

Also, any player that's currently on a MLB roster HAS to count toward that 20, right? Even if they're currently in a minor league slot?

Edited by Lions017

5 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

How do I cut/drop players? Fantrax hasn't let me do anything since my team got eliminated from the playoffs. 

Also, any player that's currently on a MLB roster HAS to count toward that 20, right? Even if they're currently in a minor league slot?

If they are in a MiLB spot then thats apart of the MiLB spots, for example I have Toro still on my MiLB roster, even though he was a MLB guy fora month, so since he's still on my MiLB roster I can keep him in a MiLB spot.

Also I believe tonight or tomorrow Fantrax should move into off-season mode.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

11 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Looking at your roster, since Murphy and McKay are on your MiLB roster they can be kept there and not count against your MLB keepers.

Like I tried to tell BK last night, it wasn't over. I got super lucky Hilliard got 2 SBs and Reyes got 1 to tie SB or I would have lost due to Kennedy's win and not getting enough pitching to secure Ks. I was holding my breath there late with Villar, Hiura, and McMahon who can all steal a base still playing late. 

GGs @beekay414

Well, I just can't buy a ******* title in this league. No luck whatsoever. Best team all year and I lose to scrubs like Hilliard and Reyes. Awesome. 

That said, I'm done. Was fun, gents. Team should be easy to fill. Left a hell of a foundation. 

Edited by beekay414

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Well, I just can't buy a ******* title in this league. No luck whatsoever. Best team all year and I lose to scrubs like Hilliard and Reyes. Awesome. 

That said, I'm done. Was fun, gents. Team should be easy to fill. Left a hell of a foundation. 

Hate to see you go but youve been taking steps out the door for a few years so you gotta do whats best for you. Doubt we find a more invested owner. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Hate to see you go but youve been taking steps out the door for a few years so you gotta do whats best for you. Doubt we find a more invested owner. 

Yeah, I just confirmed with Dingo that I'm out. Been on the fence for a few years so I think it's time. Love what I put together but if that team ain't winning it all, I'm simply not gonna get one. Just wasn't meant to be. 

Wish y'all the best of luck going forward. If you can't find a replacement for me, I'll be around.