FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I typically wait until the season has started and I've had some time to assess my team to make moves, but feel free to make offers if you want to. 

I'm likely taking that approach this year. Other than 3B or your guy i'm not likely making moves

Ha yeah, if I dont like the way something looks after a trade, I try to address it instantly. Trading for Hiura didnt cost me too much but it made me dislike my pitching a little bit too much. Thus, the deal with HH. 

With saying all that, I'm still interested in using my 1sts to find upgrades. 

3 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

@Sllim Pickens's pickup of Chris Davis is one of the more interesting adds. Have there been some good offseason reports on him?

Nope.  Just read they weren't giving up on him and think he is a big part of their future still In hopes they can fix whatever broke the last year +.  Figured I had a roster spot and would see what happens.  I'm sure I will drop him before the season for a prospect I like better but I had some roster spots available with DL usage.

• Like 1