FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Am I wrong?

Uhhh...no? I can tell you're having fun. I can only speak for myself, if I was in your shoes and I didn't win, I wouldn't be having fun. However, in my situation I'm having a ton of fun trying to sneak my way to a title.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Uhhh...no? I can tell you're having fun. I can only speak for myself, if I was in your shoes and I didn't win, I wouldn't be having fun. However, in my situation I'm having a ton of fun trying to sneak my way to a title.

I'm having a blast. I was down quite a bit earlier to HH, now I'm closing that gap. Whatever happens, happens. 

• Like 1

New Blockbuster

BK receives:
SS Francisco Lindor
SP Gerrit Cole
OF Nick Markakis

HH receives:
SS Trea Turner
2B Keston Hiura (:()
OF Charlie Blackmon
SP Wade Miley

My Take: Really kills me to trade Hiura knowing how good he's going to be and that I've got a potentially volatile 2B currently in Villar. However, I wanted to 1) cement my pitching even more (thought I probably didn't need to do so, they've been fantastic) and 2) weaken HH's pitching lol. I got a top tier keeper ace who is still only just turning 29 and at the top of his game and a 25 year old keeper SS who is arguably the best SS keeper as well. I gave up a bit of win now using depth to land keeper upgrades IMO. Interested in feedback though.