FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Made a "win now" move and traded Casey Mize and a 2020 4th for Charlie Morton and Kenta Maeda. Just furthers my SP depth so I can avoid starting the Merrill Kelly's of the world. I'm fine with Chase Anderson and Anthony DeSclafani as my 8 and 9 SP due to their being close enough to the 9 K/9 mark.

By being able to pick up Spencer Howard as a SP keeper to replace Mize, I was comfortable moving him in a win now move. Was actually surprised to see Howard on the wire when I scooped him.

That said, I'm also looking to move a 2021 3rd for a "win now" veteran SP, closer or bat. Let me know if you're selling and want future picks.

Edited by beekay414

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Made a "win now" move and traded Casey Mize and a 2020 4th for Charlie Morton and Kenta Maeda. Just furthers my SP depth so I can avoid starting the Merrill Kelly's of the world. I'm fine with Chase Anderson and Anthony DeSclafani as my 8 and 9 SP due to their being close enough to the 9 K/9 mark.

By being able to pick up Spencer Howard as a SP keeper to replace Mize, I was comfortable moving him in a win now move. Was actually surprised to see Howard on the wire when I scooped him.

That said, I'm also looking to move a 2021 3rd for a "win now" veteran SP, closer or bat. Let me know if you're selling and want future picks.

Damn. You got a haul for a prospect with a bad shoulder and a less than 9 K/9 in the minors. Great deal.

Wasn't gonna contend this season with the ups and downs of a young roster

Trading Morton whose 35 now and getting a potential stud who should be up next season made alot of sense

Like my young core of Mize, Gallen, Flaherty, Berrios, Chavis, Urias, Mercado, Meadows and Eloy with cornerstones Rizzo and Arenado and closers Diaz and Vazquez

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Damn. You got a haul for a prospect with a bad shoulder and a less than 9 K/9 in the minors. Great deal.

Come on now, he had shoulder inflammation and has came back pitching like he did before injury

If this is a great deal, what were your offers?

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Come on now, he had shoulder inflammation and has came back pitching like he did before injury

If this is a great deal, what were your offers?

Pitching like before? He's given up 7 ER in 5.1 innings with a 7/4 K/BB since he returned. He doesn't seem right. Which is always worriesome after shoulder problems.

4 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Pitching like before? He's given up 7 ER in 5.1 innings with a 7/4 K/BB since he returned. He doesn't seem right. Which is always worriesome after shoulder problems.

Fair enough and I've been tracking him. Wouldn't go as far as say this is common but it's hardly worrisome imo and I obviously didn't add him for this season. His next couple starts will be interesting

Made a blockbuster with HH.

I saw it as moving deGrom for Clevenger and Hand. I really like Clevenger, not as much as deGrom, but less than Hands value. Moncada and Santana have been very close in numbers this year, and the position didn't matter to me too much. So thought that was a fair enough swap to get Sanchez for Andrus. Shaw was a throw-in that is a value play but not expecting much, but could get traded IRL.