FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Hey all. I'm trying to keep up with the messages but just an overview cause this is easier. And, it gives everyone a chance without stirring up issues. I'm close to dealing some arms.

Yes, James McCann and Marwin Gonzalez are available to trade.
Yes, Daniel Murphy and Bryon Buxton are up for trading but I hold Buxton in great regard.
Yes, Dee Gordon is available to trade.
Yes, Zach Davies, Yonny Chirinos, Sergio Romo, Kenley Jansen, Raisel Iglesias are available to trade.

Absolute no from me: Altuve, Springer, Gore, Freeman, Swanson, McCullers. 

All others, fair game.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, crab1106 said:

Looking for any top SP or 2B. I have plenty middle of the rotation guys, need an ace. 

Done. 

bDs Take: After my previous deals and potential future deal, I wanted to add a combo OF to add more SBs, I did that here with Puig for Soler. I wanted to replace Waters & Robinson (who I've traded recently) as high upside prospect OF, and I do that here with Valera, who I like as much as Waters without my Braves glasses on.

Had to downgrade from Clevenger to Wheeler to do this. Which is risky, but Wheeler seems fine according to his FIP, and with my other SPs he slots in as the #5 SP which he is an uber elite #5 SP in a 18 team league like this.

Now waiting on one more trade to finalize and I think I'm ready to move into the playoffs.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

29 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Done. 

bDs Take: After my previous deals and potential future deal, I wanted to add a combo OF to add more SBs, I did that here with Puig for Soler. I wanted to replace Waters & Robinson (who I've traded recently) as high upside prospect OF, and I do that here with Valera, who I like as much as Waters without my Braves glasses on.

Had to downgrade from Clevenger to Wheeler to do this. Which is risky, but Wheeler seems fine according to his FIP, and with my other SPs he slots in as the #5 SP which he is an uber elite #5 SP in a 18 team league like this.

Now waiting on one more trade to finalize and I think I'm ready to move into the playoffs.

Always weird trading back for players. I think this deal was fair because Ive decided I could move a little prospect capital to upgrade. If the real Wheeler pitched the other day then Im an idiot.