FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@crab1106 This matchup rollercoaster is just insane. We both deserve to be in the Finals. Hell of a 2 weeks and, if you take me down, hope you take it down. 

Seattle is garbage so I dont think Nova is giving ERA back. Hoping to get RBI tied for the 5.5 win. I am expecting you to keep the 5 but Im hoping Im wrong. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, davisblack said:

I kind of had a little too much fun tonight and missed the pickup deadline lol. I highly doubt I'll be able to hang onto K and W in a 9 vs 2.

Still a great match though.

Im loading up on SB and Ks and hope for th best.

I made too many mistakes, but at the same time your pitching has been great the last 3 days, to put me in this spot.

With the White Sox game over looks like my 9 SP strat to win Ks is going to work. Unless Belinger gets 9 RBIs tonight. 

GGs @davisblack

Both matchups look to be ending in ties, unless @crab1106 remaining 2 hitters get 7 RBI more than @beekay414s 2 hitters.

Looks like a grudge match in the finals.

bDoDDleS vs @beekay414

Just making it to the finals is much more than I thought I'd get 2 months ago.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Biggest story line of the Finals IMO is "Will @beekay414 finally get over the hump and win or finish 2nd again?" He's heavily favored with Trout and Sanchez out for bD.

Seems like that Trout deal we made the night before the playoffs is benefiting him short term with Muncy back.

And I get Hiura back, possibly as soon as tomorrow. Let's get it.

• Like 1