GDT Week 13: Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

DreamKid

29 minutes ago, Danand said:

It will be interesting to see how Lamar will play when he have to play catch up. I believe we will be behind most of the game today.

Why? I keep seeing stuff like that. He cameback from down by 11 in his first start against Cincy. He ushered a 4th Quarter comeback in his first ever NFL start.

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

bad habit.

Yeah, the sidearm passes.

I’m not a fan of this telecast crew. I couldn’t get a good angle on the way the pass traveled. Too many cameras switches and zooms. Would’ve liked to see Browns effort on that pass. I came away from last game thinking his effort was subpar on reception attempts and I couldn’t completely tell if Brown was lazy in making an attempt to catch that ball or if it was just completely out of his zip code.

I just have had a bad taste in my mouth regarding Brown since LJ8 has taken over. His body language has given me the impression that he’s sulking. That because balls aren’t as well placed as Flacco’s he’s dialing it in some. I could be wrong but I’m definitely keeping an eye Brown’s effort as we move forward.

5 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah, the sidearm passes.

I’m not a fan of this telecast crew. I couldn’t get a good angle on the way the pass traveled. Too many cameras switches and zooms. Would’ve liked to see Browns effort on that pass. I came away from last game thinking his effort was subpar on reception attempts and I couldn’t completely tell if Brown was lazy in making an attempt to catch that ball or if it was just completely out of his zip code.

I just have had a bad taste in my mouth regarding Brown since LJ8 has taken over. His body language has given me the impression that he’s sulking. That because balls aren’t as well placed as Flacco’s he’s dialing it in some. I could be wrong but I’m definitely keeping an eye Brown’s effort as we move forward.

Not that I really understand it, but Brown was making himself money with Flacco, but with Jackson he doesn't get the same amount of targets or ability to show his skills so the QB switch could cost him money in a year where he bet on himself.

Edit: Case in point on that throw. Can't miss a wide receiver that open

I think the team, especially that defense with all those veterans, are aware that this is such a must win game and so they’re going full effort to make sure they get it done.

Jackson has to hit Brown there. Wide open. That said, I’d rather he miss passes like that now and is in a groove come playoff time. Hitting speed is always difficult, Joe struggled figuring out Torrey Smith, so hopefully with more in game reps he can get down the rhythm he needs to hit those throws. If he does, then he’s going to be very dangerous.

Archived