GDT: Chiefs @ Raiders

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Mahomes will look like a demigod. This might be like 2014 rams game. Our only hope is the offense being able to establish the run and open up the offense. Give the defense rest and actually score points. No way we can win a shootout with the Chiefs. We have the opposite of skill players slowest in the league vs the fastest.

if I could pick one more game to win the rest of this wretched season, it would be this one. hate the Chiefs, but gotta give credit where due....they are amazing, even without Hunt. We are going to get wrecked. 

My only hope is we can pick Mahomes off a couple times and F up his MVP stats...sad that's what its resorted to as a Raider fan 😭

15 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

if I could pick one more game to win the rest of this wretched season, it would be this one. hate the Chiefs, but gotta give credit where due....they are amazing, even without Hunt. We are going to get wrecked. 

My only hope is we can pick Mahomes off a couple times and F up his MVP stats...sad that's what its resorted to as a Raider fan 😭

He will put up some stats but he is starting to show his flaws.  We should get 2-3 ints if the defense can hold onto the ball when they get the opportunity.

Archived