I like the Bears v Rams....

ibt734

19 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

The OP should have waited until the Giants game was over before starting this thread. 

I don't mind having confidence in your team. Forget the Giants game. All we can take from it is that this team will be champing at the bit even more now to get a W and prove they belong with the Rams.

Not saying Bears will win but teams that have to travel on back to back weeks, especially half way across the country (Rams) usually don't fare well in the second game.  Don't be surprised to see the Bears win next week. The NFL is weird like that.

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I don't mind having confidence in your team. Forget the Giants game. All we can take from it is that this team will be champing at the bit even more now to get a W and prove they belong with the Rams.

Not saying Bears will win but teams that have to travel on back to back weeks, especially half way across the country (Rams) usually don't fare well in the second game.  Don't be surprised to see the Bears win next week. The NFL is weird like that.

Are we sure LA is going home? Sometimes teams will stay in the area if they play in the same region two straight weeks, specifically west coast teams

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Are we sure LA is going home? Sometimes teams will stay in the area if they play in the same region two straight weeks, specifically west coast teams

I would think so. Never heard of NFL teams doing that but it's possible.

The fact that Rams also locked up the division today might make them think a little less of this upcoming game with Bears even though home field is still up for grabs.

10 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I was only ribbing him. I'm superstitious like that, so in my mind he is the reason we lost today and it's not even up for debate. ;)

To be clear, I'm not upset about the loss at all. In fact, the Packers game was the only loss I was mad about.

As far as the Rams game, while I don't think we win, I don't think it's a guaranteed loss either. The defense alone will keep us in it. 

On 12/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, Nads786 said:

It will come down to Todd Gurley vs the Bears run D. If we can stop him we can probably beat them.

Yeah, the Rams do have a pretty one-dimensional offense. I wouldn't worry about the passing attack. xD ;)

Archived