Rams vs Lions

Mid Iowa

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

Since we don't have a game today, no game day thread.

what do you think the odds are of the Lions actually pinning a loss on the Rams?

3-3 after a pretty defensive first quarter.

Not quite as surprising as the Bills giving the business to the Vikings this year, but I still don’t see it happening. Rams will pull away 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Not quite as surprising as the Bills giving the business to the Vikings this year, but I still don’t see it happening. Rams will pull away 

Well, Goff is looking kinda flat and just threw a stupid pick, so....

I hope it's a fun game. I've got that and the Bears game going right now. Kind of hoping for the Giants to knock off the Bears to give us a little breathing room there too.

21 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

The Bears loss, and the Panthers, so our loss doesn't hurt nearly as much.

Only hurts in the sense of having to keep pace with the Rams for the #1 seed. 

Other than maybe the Bears (with Tribiscuit) the Rams have such a cupcake schedule >:(

2 hours ago, SWATcha said:

Only hurts in the sense of having to keep pace with the Rams for the #1 seed. 

Other than maybe the Bears (with Tribiscuit) the Rams have such a cupcake schedule >:(

Well to be honest, I never expected to beat out Rams for the 1 seed.  Their schedule is just too easy compared to ours.  As long as we get a bye, I'll be happy.  And hope someone beats the Rams so the NFCCG is in the dome.

19 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Well to be honest, I never expected to beat out Rams for the 1 seed.  Their schedule is just too easy compared to ours.  As long as we get a bye, I'll be happy.  And hope someone beats the Rams so the NFCCG is in the dome.

True. I think we can all agree that there are worse outdoor places to play other than LA. Better there than Chitcago.

Archived