Jets vs Titans

doumeyer

I mean this is why this coaching staff needs to go. It was in plain site today. We play not to lose which always leads to losing. It never works. Bowles literally tried to run out the clock the entire second half. Meanwhile, TEN is trying to score TDs. Jeez. The players have to be demoralized. 

5 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

happy with the L (up to pick #3 in draft)

but please fire everybody soon, these guys are so bad

pick 3 is a good spot if a QB comes out. Jags, Giants, and Tampa are going to be jockeying for a QB. We can trade back which would be the perfect situation for us. 

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

I don't think Darnold's injury is BS. McCown looks terrible, so if Bowles wanted wins Sam would be in. 

The way he is was playing I don't think so.  I wanted  to see Darnold, today. But Bowels said McCown gives us the best chance to win.

The Packers fired their coach right after he lost to Rosen and the Cards. When is that pathetic owner of the Jets going to fire Bowles.

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

I mean this is why this coaching staff needs to go. It was in plain site today. We play not to lose which always leads to losing. It never works. Bowles literally tried to run out the clock the entire second half. Meanwhile, TEN is trying to score TDs. Jeez. The players have to be demoralized. 

When it was 22-13 i was just thinking any competent offense is up at least 31-13. No way the special teams and defense put you on the other side of the field half a dozen times and you still lose. Not one offensive touchdown today. Not one! 

17 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Right now, I want Jeremy Bates out more than Todd Bowles.   Toss both tomorrow morning and I will cross a new car off from my Christmas wish.

IDK. I agree with you in a sense. But something tells me Bowles has his hands all over everything including the offense. We need the guy out now. Jets players are holding their tongues. I really wanted to know what Enunwa thought was the issue. Jamal Adams was yelling at someone walking down the tunnel. 

12 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

IDK. I agree with you in a sense. But something tells me Bowles has his hands all over everything including the offense. We need the guy out now. Jets players are holding their tongues. I really wanted to know what Enunwa thought was the issue. Jamal Adams was yelling at someone walking down the tunnel. 

He does. No sane person watching our offense last year would have fired our OC and replaced him with Bates. 

Also anyone see Bates wikipedia page recently? It's far more truthful now. 

Jeremy Bates (born August 27, 1976) is an American football coach and former player who is a horrible offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach of the New York Jets.[1]He was the quarterbacks coach for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL), a position he assumed in February 2012 and is also famous for his legendary "run, run, pass, punt" scheme. Bates has previously served as the offensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks and quarterbacks coach for the USC Trojans football team.[2]

Archived