Greg Olson out for the year

Xenos

17 hours ago, iknowcool said:

He's not the same anymore.  He never (at least not in Carolina) had a lot of speed, but he's a Witten-like sloth on the field now after all his foot issues.  Most didn't expect him to return for another season anyway - he's getting up there in age and has a job in the booth waiting for him.

I'll miss him.  Amazing, amazing dude.  He's gonna be a terrific announcer

Outside of Smitty, by far the best 3rd round pick the Panthers ever spent.

15 hours ago, Tyty said:
15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5139494

It’s all good bro. Name a more iconic duo than tyty and eaglespetec 

*raises a hand*

So, Ty, you are on the left there and Pete's in the middle ... who is on the right? Is that @ET80? I cannot be sure due to the makeup, but they do seem have to have ET's vacant stare.

I was beyond livid at him being traded from Chicago, he was right there behind Peanut and Urlacher as one of my favorite Bears. I'd love to see him have one more big year, but if he isn't going to be able to be effective then I'd rather him hang them up. I don't want to see him play a year or two too long and damage most peoples' memory of him.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Dude at some point retire before your body is just in constant pain from every angle. His legs clearly can't sustain an NFL season anymore.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, jrry32 said:

He should retire and go to the booth.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Tyty said:

He should retire and join the 7th floor crew 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, CP3MVP said:

He should call it a career

Why should he retire?  When healthy, he's one of the best tight ends in the league...  and as someone mentioned, he has had no history of injuries up until last year. 

Jordan Reed has suffered some kind of injury nearly every year of his career, and you don't have folks clamoring for his retirement.

When Delanie Walker was lost for the season, people weren't encouraging his retirement, and he's older than Olsen...  so what's the deal?

Archived