16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

30 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Don't remember where I posted it...might have been just twitter...but I had Fichtner on my shortlist. What he's done with Roethlisberger this year has been remarkable. Of course, they have some crazy receiving talent tho so who knows.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If we hire Defilipo I will literally die.  Look at what Shurmur got out of a worse QB and look what he's doing recently in New York.  Defilipo is coaching a worse offense going from Keenum to Cousins.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the idea of hiring him. 

I’ve cooled on JDF considerably. Looks like Reich was the one to get from Philly. 

1 minute ago, TheBitzMan said:

I’ve cooled on JDF considerably. Looks like Reich was the one to get from Philly. 

Wouldn’t even surprise me if the Vikings part ways with him after this season, unless something changes drastically.  He’s just not the prodigy people think he is.

If we look at college coaches extensively, this would be my "short" list...

Dino Babers | Syracuse
Jeff Brohm | Purdue
Matt Campbell | Iowa State
Pat Fitzgerald | Northwestern
Dana Holgorsen | West Virginia
Mike Leach | Washington State
Dan Mullen | Florida
Gary Patterson | TCU
Chris Petersen | Washington
Matt Rhule | Baylor
Lincoln Riley | Oklahoma

Didn't list Nick Saban because that man isn't leaving Alabama for anything short of the presidency or pope.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If we hire Defilipo I will literally die.  Look at what Shurmur got out of a worse QB and look what he's doing recently in New York.  Defilipo is coaching a worse offense going from Keenum to Cousins.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate the idea of hiring him. 

I really wish you were around when we hired the OC of the 32nd ranked offense to be our HC. 

Archived