16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'll be interested to see who they hire as their coordinators and coaches.

There's a thread on that exact topic that you poo-poo'd immediately lol

I believe your words were something like "we shouldn't worry about this until we have a HC"

but now you're interested, eh? :D

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'll be interested to see who they hire as their coordinators and coaches.

It's a bummer McDaniels didn't realize the Packers job was the one he wanted to wait one more year on before he hired Matt Eberflus to be his D coordinator in Indy. That would be a mighty good pairing in Green Bay. Hopefully McD has someone equally strong if not better lined up.

Just now, incognito_man said:

There's a thread on that exact topic that you poo-poo'd immediately lol

I believe your words were something like "we shouldn't worry about this until we have a HC"

but now you're interested, eh? :D

You asked to make a prediction in that thread...

4 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Actually, wrong. His video operations director got caught cheating and in fact, he tried to give the tape to JMD who > REFUSED < to look at it. JMD's wrongdoing was protecting his video operations manager by not reporting it and THAT is what he got fined for. Not for "cheating". 

If you're using coaches hating coaching under him, then yes we're gonna use coaches clamoring to coach under him as a counter argument as it logically fits. What did you expect us to say? Well yeah, coaches may hate working under him but I hear he eats lucky charms for breakfast and that's a win for me! *Rollseyes*

Believe what ever you want to believe.  The infatuation over McDaniels is like something I've never seen given how unbelievably horrid he's been in every situation he wasn't afforded Bill Belichick's coat tail.  

Can you name me a coach in NFL history who didn't have potential coordinators clamoring over working with him.  Still looking but I've yet to find a coach who's ever coached in the NFL who wasn't able to fill out his staff.

4 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

It's a bummer McDaniels didn't realize the Packers job was the one he wanted to wait one more year on before he hired Matt Eberflus to be his D coordinator in Indy. That would be a mighty good pairing in Green Bay. Hopefully McD has someone equally strong if not better lined up.

Hard to know that Eberflus would be as good as he was.  And as far as I'm aware, only Dave DeGuglielmo was the only one who had direct ties to McDaniels.

7 minutes ago, SSG said:

Believe what ever you want to believe.  The infatuation over McDaniels is like something I've never seen given how unbelievably horrid he's been in every situation he wasn't afforded Bill Belichick's coat tail.  

Can you name me a coach in NFL history who didn't have potential coordinators clamoring over working with him.  Still looking but I've yet to find a coach who's ever coached in the NFL who wasn't able to fill out his staff.

When did him not being able to fill a coaching staff become the argument? You guys state that > COACHES HATE < coaching under him -- we show numerous articles that state that there are assistants all over clamoring at an opportunity to coach under a JMD team in Green Bay as a counter-argument and then you stretch out your already incredibly weak stance by making an incredible reach on something that's completely irrelevant to the beginning argument, to begin with .. 

Honestly, you hate the guy ... we get it.  You don't believe that people can change. You read an article that I would love to see that states coaches hate playing under him (Keyword here is coaches -- notice it's plural please) and it better be from more than 10 years ago when he was in Denver, because in those 10 years since he's left he's had an abundant of coaches under him on the offensive side of the ball in NE, so if your theory is supposedly correct and holds true then we'd hear numerous reports that back that up from positional coaches on the offensive side of the ball that has left NE. 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Hard to know that Eberflus would be as good as he was.  And as far as I'm aware, only Dave DeGuglielmo was the only one who had direct ties to McDaniels.

Chris Ballard was also actively trying to land Eberflus ... so, it looks like one way or another he was going to be coaching in Indy this year.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

All these names sound made up

56 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

When did he cheat? If thats the backbone of your resson to why not, I'm going to encourage you into doing some research on that and then reconsidering.

He was fined $50,000 for the taping of the 49ers pre-game walkthrough, though the main culprit was another guy. He was with the Pats (as OC) when they got caught in Spygate (2007). He was the Offensive coordinator and QB coach in 2016 when Deflategate broke....................there is a pattern here.

Just now, OneTwoSixFive said:

He was fined $50,000 for taping the 49ers pre-game walkthrough, though the main culprit was another guy. He was with the Pats (as OC) when they got caught in Spygate (2007). He was the Offensive coordinator and QB coach in 2016 when Deflategate broke....................there is a pattern here.

And I approve of this and desire it. Am I terrible human being?

Archived