16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

Just now, Leader said:

I actually understood the concept of green19s post. I am not giving AR a pass for the drop in his on the field performance - based on some "cerebral" disconnect with MM.

Then you're oversimplifying the relationship between coach and player.  You can just expect every player to fit and respond well to one management style.  Sure, there's rank and hierarchy that needs to be respected.  But if you want to start talking about maximizing a players potential, then you can expect a once size fits all approach.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Then you're oversimplifying the relationship between coach and player.  You can just expect every player to fit and respond well to one management style.  Sure, there's rank and hierarchy that needs to be respected.  But if you want to start talking about maximizing a players potential, then you can expect a once size fits all approach.

I dont "expect a one size fits all approach"

Btw - BB can (and will) tell a player where to go with the best of them.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Thanks.

Here's the exchange:

Aaron Rodgers: "You're the best."
Bill Belichick: "No, you are."

Thanks for validating what I said, which was, Rodgers told Belichick "You're the best".  I said nothing more or less.  I wonder if Rodgers ever uttered those exact words to Mac?  Curious.

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Thanks for validating what I said, which was, Rodgers told Belichick "You're the best".  I said nothing more or less.  I wonder if Rodgers ever uttered those exact words to Mac?  Curious.

Geeeeezzzzz relax Dude. You werent on trial. I thought I heard it in reverse and went to confirm it. They said it to each other. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Geeeeezzzzz relax Dude. You werent on trial. I thought I heard it in reverse and went to confirm it. They said it to each other. 

Why do you always tell me to relax? LOL.  I think you're the only one on here that has ever told me this.  LOL.  I think you're projecting.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Gelb:

Just talked to former AZ HC Bruce Arians. Will play the entire interview tonight when. BA told me he has no interest in the Packers job.
He reiterates that he is only interested in the Browns job.

He must really want to stick it to Pittsburgh.  Still bitter about the way that relationship ended.

I know you've thought that before. Here (again) is what just transpired: "I thought I heard it in reverse and went to confirm it. They said it to each other" 
Just because I went to confirm it is not some personal assault on your integrity.

"Do whatever makes you happy - I don't expect you to just take my word for it"
"Thanks for validating what I said, which was, Rodgers told Belichick "You're the best".  I said nothing more or less"

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I know you've thought that before. Here (again) is what just transpired: "I thought I heard it in reverse and went to confirm it. They said it to each other" 
Just because I went to confirm it is not some personal assault on your integrity"

"Do whatever makes you happy - I don't expect you to just take my word for it"
"Thanks for validating what I said, which was, Rodgers told Belichick "You're the best".  I said nothing more or less"

Relax :D

29 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Of course not. Rodgers tells it like it is, and Mac is not even remotely "the best."

Archived