Denver Broncos @ San Francisco 49ers GDT

broncosfan07

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

After todays showing against the 2 and 10 niners elway cant sell the fan base on another year of  Vance and Keenum. 

Especially Keenum. Today is the epitome of why I didn't want him. He should have stayed in Minny where it was working for him (with Cousins going to NYJ and us getting Darnold).

Just now, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Especially Keenum. Today is the epitome of why I didn't want him. He should have stayed in Minny where it was working for him (with Cousins going to NYJ and us getting Darnold).

If it worked out that way it would of been  awesome but Minnesota was smart they knew he was fools gold. He reminds me of a poor mans jake Plummer tbh. And I wouldn't pay jake 20 mill in todays nfl.

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but I think the Broncos could be a bad/dysfunctional organization now with the ownership situation. I think we’re gonna learn a lot about this organization this offseason. 

Think it’s close to 100% case is back next year and there is a decent chance Vance is. 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but I think the Broncos could be a bad/dysfunctional organization now with the ownership situation. I think we’re gonna learn a lot about this organization this offseason. 

Think it’s close to 100% case is back next year and there is a decent chance Vance is. 

Well when there's  less butts in the seats they'll act.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Just hoping we don't give up the farm for one of the QBs in this draft.

I say second or third round qb . Develop and start him if he sucks your draft spot will be good. Kinda like a DeSean kizer situation.  Keenum will help win some games but thats not good enough. 

Keenum will be back next year, but doesn’t mean he’s QB of the future.  I actually think every one of the QBs in this draft could use sitting half a year to a year, so keeping Keenum makes sense.

I still like Daniel Jones.  He has a lot of characteristics most rookie QBs have to learn.  He’s tough, not well protected, stands in the pocket and will deliver throws, has quality mechanics, understands anticipation, and physically has the tools required to succeed.

Archived