Denver Broncos @ San Francisco 49ers GDT

broncosfan07

I was afraid that losing both Chris Harris AND Sanders would be too big of a blow to overcome. We'll see how they adjust over the following weeks, but yeah, I don't see us finishing much better than 7-9 or maybe 8-8. Too bad, cause we had some legit momentum going. 

Just now, 1234567 said:

I was afraid that losing both Chris Harris AND Sanders would be too big of a blow to overcome. We'll see how they adjust over the following weeks, but yeah, I don't see us finishing much better than 7-9 or maybe 8-8. Too bad, cause we had some legit momentum going. 

Injuries aren't an excuse san Francisco has just as many they weren't prepared to play end of story.

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Sanders and Harris losses have looked devastating but this first half is a terrible look for our coordinators. Can't do anything at all on offense and a tight end has 200+ yards.

Lets hope we can continue recent history in the 2nd half. Right now this team just doesn't seem prepared.

I want more fight than this but I'll be glad if they lose out better draft pick, and this mirage that is Vance Joseph can finally be shown the door. Please elway dont put lipstick on a pig. Also you see a young guy like Mullens playing well I'd love to see a young qb in here because Keenum plays not to lose no thanks. 

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

Lets hope we can continue recent history in the 2nd half. Right now this team just doesn't seem prepared.

Would be nice to see some life, but 20 points is too much for this team. Bad pass pro, a bad QB, and inexperienced WRs are a horrible formula for a comeback. Would need defensive/special teams TDs to have a chance. 

I hate to flip flop with my opinion so much, but that 1st half could get Vance fired. It's hard to seperate yourself whilst it's ongoing, but that is the worst half since the Raiders put 50 on us at Mile High a few years back. Truly abysmal in every facet.

The two most notable things are 1) Case Keenum is simply not good enough and 2) how can you let a guy go for 200 yards receiving in ONE HALF? Hell, he's had like 3 penalties against him too so that is technically more. Insane. 

Just now, champ11 said:

Pretty embarrassing half even w the injuries. 

Thankyou Philly has a lot of injuries as well at least they're competing.  This half is just inexcusable.  Add salt in the wound to think where we could be with Kyle Shanahan right now. Wed have Cousins over Keenum at least. 

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I hate to flip flop with my opinion so much, but that 1st half could get Vance fired. It's hard to seperate yourself whilst it's ongoing, but that is the worst half since the Raiders put 50 on us at Mile High a few years back. Truly abysmal in every facet.

The two most notable things are 1) Case Keenum is simply not good enough and 2) how can you let a guy go for 200 yards receiving in ONE HALF? Hell, he's had like 3 penalties against him too so that is technically more. Insane. 

I agree add to the fact that this team still had playoff aspirations it makes it worse. It wasn't like a game at the end of last year that didn't mean anything. 

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Thankyou Philly has a lot of injuries as well at least they're competing.  This half is just inexcusable.  Add salt in the wound to think where we could be with Kyle Shanahan right now. Wed have Cousins over Keenum at least. 

I think Cousins is a bit overrated (I would rather have Darnold than the other two), but I agree with you about the first half. Denver hasn't shown up. If they can't beat this sorry 49er team, they will have more problems next week against Cleveland. If they lose this one and that one, Joseph should be let go the next day along with Musgrave and Woods.

1 minute ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I think Cousins is a bit overrated (I would rather have Darnold than the other two), but I agree with you about the first half. Denver hasn't shown up. If they can't beat this sorry 49er team, they will have more problems next week against Cleveland. If they lose this one and that one, Joseph should be let go the next day along with Musgrave and Woods.

I'd love for elway to do it after the game and just go into tank mode. I'm tired of that a boys for winning games late in the year. If vj isn't the answer which he isn't why  wait. If mike McCarthy can be shown the door early Vj shouldn't be safe.

And cousins isn't worth that contract but in kyle Shanahans system we'd be further along than right now but I'd agree I'd rather have darnold.  Elway tried to trade up ny didn't wanna lose out on Barkley.  Rosen has shown me zip and Allen was too risky after the lynch pick.

Archived