Tank or Try and Win Out (4-7-1 Edition)

AlexGreen#20

Which One?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Try and win the rest of the games/Try and lose the rest of the games

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm just being cautious with this and hoping all the teams ahead of us keep winning in case we win a couple with Philbin. 

If we lose out though... We could realistically end up with the third overall pick.  That could be Bosa. 

No.  No.  Can't start thinking like that.  We're still winning the Super Bowl.  32nd overall is fine. 

Realistically, we're not.  We'd have to lose out AND have NY Jets and Arizona win 2 more games.  That's not happening.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to win these games.

With Aaron Rodgers our goal is SB or bust. We’re not winning the SB this year , it’s time to look ahead.

I want a higher draft pick, to see what we have in younger player, and to not risk our guys getting hurt for next year. That means it’s time to T A N K. 

We should not chess for meaningless wins. 

20 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Realistically, we're probably picking somewhere in that 6-10 range.

Honestly, I think a lot rides on this week. If we lose, prepare for the snowball effect. We're losing at Chicago. Why not finish off the road record 0-8 at NYJ who doesn't suck at home. That just leaves Detroit (probably our best shot at a W). 

Let's face it. We just lose to Arizona when we still had everything to play for. That was by far our easiest game left at the time. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Honestly, I think a lot rides on this week. If we lose, prepare for the snowball effect. We're losing at Chicago. Why not finish off the road record 0-8 at NYJ who doesn't suck at home. That just leaves Detroit (probably our best shot at a W). 

Let's face it. We just lose to Arizona when we still had everything to play for. That was by far our easiest game left at the time. 

Probably so.  Matt Ryan with a bevy of healthy weapons going up against a hobbled up Packers' secondary seems like a recipe for disaster.  Add on our offensive issues, and this could get ugly quick.  Chicago seems like a gimme for the Bears, but it's a divisional game so who really knows.  The Jets are really the only "easy" game left on the schedule.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Realistically, we're not.  We'd have to lose out AND have NY Jets and Arizona win 2 more games.  That's not happening.

If we lose out, Jets only have to win one more game since we play them and that would be a win for them.  

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

If we lose out, Jets only have to win one more game since we play them and that would be a win for them.  

Problem is they play the Texans and Patriots so that's two losses. Leaves this week at Buffalo as their one realistic chance. 

Archived