Week 14: VIKINGS (6-5-1) at Seahawks (7-5)

swede700

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif at NFL_Seahawks.gif

When: 8:15 PM EST December 10th

Where: CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)

TV/Radio: ESPN (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Anthony "Booger" McFarland, Lisa Salters  (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None , Doubtful: None, Out: None

Seahawks - Questionable: None , Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Have to win this one for playoffs. Hoping for a better showing than yesterday but not expecting it. 

The Vikings are a schizophrenic team...I wouldn't be surprised to see them put up 30 on the Seahawks.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

The Seahawks secondary is really weak right now.  They've been playing progressively worse and worse as the season has gone on.  That's going to be very tough, especially dealing with Diggs and Thielen.

I wouldn't worry too much if last week is any indication, Cook and Ham should see plenty of check downs as these prime time games continue to be too big for the Vikings and Cousins.

I think we lose this game and the Bears game (unless their defense all contracts the flu the day before!).  I also think the Lions and the Dolphins games will be pretty close.  At best, we finish the season 8-7-1 and worst case scenario we finish 6-9-1.  A season after reaching the NFCG, I don't think either record is acceptable. 

Archived